Morrissey at the Hollywood Bowl

Last edited:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270726527548&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

So, who is the winner and will we ever see another one for sale? Got outbid, as always:tears:

i asked the seller cause i expected a big demand and he /she has another original promo copy of it which he /she sells soon again.
but i would keep that info that someone sells the dvd really low as he was very vocal about not releasing the dvd.

putting the info up on the main page really doesnt make the possibilty of you nor any other collector or anyone who bids on it scoring the 2nd one, when it appears again on eba<, any better-warner brothers ,morrisseys pr etc get aware of it. you just lower the possibities of getting it with that when bringing attention to it.. :mad::rolleyes:

1. I didn`t post it on the mainpage.
2. I didn`t know that the seller has another one for sale. You were so kind to share this information with all of us!

putting the info up on the main page really doesnt make the possibilty of you nor any other collector or anyone who bids on it scoring the 2nd one, when it appears again on eba<, any better-warner brothers ,morrisseys pr etc get aware of it. you just lower the possibities of getting it with that when bringing attention to it.. :mad::rolleyes:

I understand you prefer the information not to be widely known for various reasons but I feel the news of the promo is interesting news and that's why I promoted it to the front page.

Did anyone notice that the second disc went on sale the other day. I bid on it but noticed that it was removed from my list. Did legal get to the seller or maybe they sold it for some amazing price and ended the bid early?

Did anyone notice that the second disc went on sale the other day. I bid on it but noticed that it was removed from my list. Did legal get to the seller or maybe they sold it for some amazing price and ended the bid early?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Live-Hollywood-Bowl-UNRELEASED-DVD-/270735348020

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"
Make of that what you will. Ended on the 13th at 10:50pm. Had a starting bid of £0.99 or you could buy it now for £150!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ironic that a gig recorded in the USA and made as a DVD won't play on DVD players in the USA :crazy:

Promo copy of Morrissey Live At The Hollywood Bowl. This was originally meant to be released in 2008, but was cancelled at Morrissey's request

Disc is a fully working DVD copy with full menus and comes in clear CD sized case with no inlays

Disc format is NTSC and will play in regions 2,3,4,5

PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL NOT PLAY ON DVD PLAYERS IN THE USA​

Dave

So... Who here bought this DVD?

I would like to know that to. The first one was sold so someone got it. Anyone, anyone?
The second one vanished...

Back
Top Bottom