Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

Peter Rayner is the name of Jackie's then husband and father of Sam and Johnny. They married in 1983 and she took his surname.

After her divorce from Peter Morrissey, Elizabeth reverted to her maiden name of Dwyer.
Esty (Sam's middle name) was the name of Morrissey's grandfather, Elizabeth's father.

Screenshot_20211020-014428.jpg

Screenshot_20211020-014450.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn’t there a story about Moz and damo coming out of a dentists room together… a PA surely waits outside for that.

Peter Rayner is the name of Jackie's then husband and father of Sam and Johnny. They married in 1983 and she took his surname.

After her divorce from Peter Morrissey, Elizabeth reverted to her maiden name of Dwyer.
Esty (Sam's middle name) was the name of Morrissey's grandfather, Elizabeth's father.

View attachment 77196

View attachment 77197

That’s amazing. Thanks for that. I need to re-read Autobio. Haven’t read it in its entirety since 2013.

People do keep in touch.

The picture is from 2008 as far as I know.
The shirt he's wearing is a crew shirt from the 2007 US tour.
There are other pictures of them, people suspected about him before Autobiography and his real name is allegedly also known.

View attachment 77188
Of course. I just assumed Morrissey didn’t keep in touch with old flames.

Interesting, I wasn’t even aware that Elizabeth re-marrie.
Did Jackie then adopt the new husband’s name as her surname?
And Steven chose to keep the old surname. TBH, Morrissey works better as an artist name than Rayner.
No one remarried. FWD made a mistake. See the family tree FWD posted.

View attachment 77100View attachment 77101View attachment 77102

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 77151
Morrissey is slowly turning into Charles Aznavour.

Last edited:
I’m not sure kept in touch is the correct way to describe it? Felt more like they rekindled their friendship years later.

We don't know that.
Anyway, of the three partners he seemingly confirmed in Autobiography, he reconnected/kept in touch with all of them, at least for a while. But I guess that doesn't quite fit the idea most people have of Morrissey and his social life.

How many people in their 60s can say they're still good friends with someone they met in their teens/early 20s? Especially after one of them moved to another continent...

We don't know that.
Anyway, of the three partners he seemingly confirmed in Autobiography, he reconnected/kept in touch with all of them, at least for a while. But I guess that doesn't quite fit the idea most people have of Morrissey and his social life.

How many people in their 60s can say they're still good friends with someone they met in their teens/early 20s? Especially after one of them moved to another continent...
You’re right, we don’t know for sure. Any which way.

Who did he meet in his teens/early 20’s you mean?

You’re right, we don’t know for sure. Any which way.

Who did he meet in his teens/early 20’s you mean?

Linder and James, for example.

He became orders of magnitude more popular. He was tormented by the pain he assumed any revelation of his sexuality would cause his parents. Subconsciously, he chose to cottage to be arrested and outed by that cop but he handled tge brief homophobic furore well after an initial stumble. Its so sad GM never reconciled himself with his sexual demons and it's sad it took him so long to trust his audience to accept him. 'Accept Yourself'is Morrissey's definitive statement on his inability to endorse his sexuality publicly. Anyone who experienced the horror of a 60s/70s Irish Catholic cultural upbringing on the island of Britain understands and has compassion for his continuing predicament. What's especially morose about it is the fact his family seemingly detached from the prevailing religious orthodoxies and embraced secularism and yet irrevocable damage was already done. Its that Jesuitic 'Show me the boy at 7' memetic programming stuff. There's still homophobic holdouts but the utility of sentiments such as those expressed in 'Death Of A Disco Dancer' are no longer as potent or relevant as they were in the late 80s under Section 28 regimes. Whether or not this entertainer is secretly cavorting with a rugby squad is irrelevant as he has never expressed sexual or gender bigotries as far as I recollect. In fact, his 'dance of the 7 veils' onstage and in interviews needs to be offset by the apparent evidence of him bravely attending a formative 'gay rights' parade in pre-Fame Huddersfield and also an audit trail of him dragged up as a New Romantic Glamazon with a Black female friend. Whatever internal torment he endures, similar perhaps to George Michael, is for him and his analyst-priest-friend-confidentes to resolve. Kind observers should wish him well in his late-in-life lesbian phase.

BB

I shouldn't have mentioned GM in the first place (r.i.p.), but I remembered an interview of his I had liked very much, in which he talked about many subjects including music, sexuality, politics, homophobia, etc..

It's a 2004 interview. At some point he mentions Morrissey and other artists coming back to show business after having paused their careers for a few years.

You have probably watched it already, but I'll attach it here for those who might be interested.

I'd like to point out that I love Morrissey very much and respect his privacy.

View attachment 77100View attachment 77101View attachment 77102

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 77151
Why are there 3 images of Vincent Price taking photos of Morrisseys left ear? Whats that got to do with Joan Collins?! Also, I was strongly under the impression that one or both of them are dead and have been for some time. Please review these photos and get more accurate articles in the future!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom