Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY’S “LIMITED APPEAL”" video selection (December 21, 2019)

I start as a press officer at a theatre company on Jan 6th, if you want to update the things you accuse me of not being, while also being terrible at them.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

Well done on the new job Nerak..skinny please note of the word 'job'!...that theatre company might be looking to hire a clown...you might get a free pass on that one. :lbf:
Have a lovely Christmas yourself too, Nerakaren & all the best for 2020.

he said he wouldn't have a pint with me. i dont even drink!! :fearful:

You’re not a doctor or a bigamist. But you’re very rude and should treat me nicer.
I beg your pardon iv never been rude to anyone in my life.
he said he wouldn't have a pint with me. i dont even drink!! :fearful:
that was a bit of a gag.next time your in the neighbourhood me and you will go out and get legless.

At last he acknowledges his limited appeal, an appeal that dwindles by the day. All he has now to comfort him is what he was once and even the memory of that fades fast.

A right-wing racist with a Norma Desmond complex It's not an attractive look.
We say about others, that which applies to ourselves.

I start as a press officer at a theatre company on Jan 6th, if you want to update the things you accuse me of not being, while also being terrible at them.

Congratulations on your new job and starting on little Christmas or Women's Christmas here(Nollaig na mBan) Nollaig Shona Dhuit And I look forward to your posts in 2020.

The Theatre Company is doomed. You lack the skills to conjur a coherent rant in a forum. Reelfountain isn't quite dead is she though, she seeps through. She too had an ego the size of Trumps and imagined stalkers everywhere.

You're a great poster, but that's slightly bigoted and noninclusive. There's many people who don't celebrate Christmas, so you should always say "Happy Holidays" instead.
Press officer at a lefties theatre company making useless plays for ill dressed crowds turning up in the latest fashion from Oxfam.

Nerak and Skinny are the only two lefties who actually work. But they are still not doing anything that contributes to the GDP.

Announcement

Apology to Nerak

Sorry. Over the last few days I have been ribbing Nerak about what I perceived to be her pomposity. However, my ribbing turned, I’m ashamed to say, nasty, and for that I fully apologise.

I’d never wish to stop anyone expressing themselves, or be part of any form of bullying, no matter how much I disagree with those views or how they are expressed. My comments crossed a line and made for a dreadful and shameful re-read.

I’m old school Morrissey but old school Morrissey no longer exists. I will therefore stop lurking within the shadows of this forum and find something a little more constructive to do with my time. I’m thinking crotchet.

Announcement

Apology to Nerak

Sorry. Over the last few days I have been ribbing Nerak about what I perceived to be her pomposity. However, my ribbing turned, I’m ashamed to say, nasty, and for that I fully apologise.

I’d never wish to stop anyone expressing themselves, or be part of any form of bullying, no matter how much I disagree with those views or how they are expressed. My comments crossed a line and made for a dreadful and shameful re-read.

I’m old school Morrissey but old school Morrissey no longer exists. I will therefore stop lurking within the shadows of this forum and find something a little more constructive to do with my time. I’m thinking crotchet.

Well that's all well & good Mr. Anonymous isn't it? How very magnanimous of you.

In order to show that you really do wish to atone for your shameful behaviour, it would have been much better if you offered your apologies, not only to one specific member, but to the forum as a whole who have had to read your offensive & sniping posts on an all too regular basis.

At the same time, you should maybe openly & clearly identify yourself to demonstrate your actual level of 'sincerity', Pete.

...by the way, I think you'll find it's crochet, not crotchet.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom