Morrissey fan gives tories best rating in polls in 15 years!

"With all my heart I urge people to vote against George Bush. Jon Stewart would be ideal, but John Kerry is the logical and sane move. It does not need to be said yet again, but Bush has single-handedly turned the United States into the most neurotic and terror-obsessed country on the planet. For non-Americans, the United States is suddenly not a very nice place to visit because US immigration officers, under the rules of Bush, now conduct themselves with all the charm and unanswerable indignation of Hitler’s SS. Please bring sanity and intelligence back to the United States. Don’t forget to vote. Vote for John Kerry and get rid of George Bush!"

Yes, he clearly endorsed goose-killer Kerry.

And now he's gone and endorsed Barack Obama, whose wife wears mink coats, no doubt paid for by Barack and his amassing fortune. What a show off.

See here:

Fleeced?
Chicago Sun-Times, Nov 1, 2006 by Michael Sneed

Hmmm: Sneed hears rumbles a mink coat reportedly belonging to Michelle Obama, wife of Sen. Barack Obama, may have gone missing following the Rev. Jesse Jackson's Saturday birthday bash at the South Shore Cultural Center.

We made the calls.

"Apparently it was misplaced, but I believe it was retrieved," said Obama spokesman

More here: Will PETA soak Obama's wife in human blood??

Which links us to Richard Nixon's "Checkers" speech, for paragraph 24:

Well, that's about it. That's what we have. And that's what we owe. It isn't very much. But Pat and I have the satisfaction that every dime that we've got is honestly ours. I should say this, that Pat doesn't have a mink coat. But she does have a respectable Republican cloth coat, and I always tell her she'd look good in anything. - Richard Nixon

Michelle Obama's addiction to vile mink coats is discussed more here.

SHAME ON BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA :mad:

obama.jpg

MURDERERS

Last edited:

And now he's gone and endorsed Barack Obama, whose wife wears mink coats, no doubt paid for by Barack and his amassing fortune. What a show off.

Shsh, don't alert anyone. He's a model mocha boy, so charming, and a little of everything for everyone. All the elitist white racists can comfort themselves in the fact he is as white as he is black, and convince themselves they aren't biased! And of course the gang members like him too, how else do you think he got elected in Chicago?

MURDERERS

Don't forget the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

See here:

More here: Will PETA soak Obama's wife in human blood??

Which links us to Richard Nixon's "Checkers" speech, for paragraph 24:

Michelle Obama's addiction to vile mink coats is discussed more here.

obama.jpg

MURDERERS

yes but morrissey, like a lot of liberals these days, have no choice but to endorse the lesser of two evils. You know that is true, that this is an unfortunate reality in this country--as it pertains to access in politics. you know many people feel this. you may not feel this--and consequently ridicule those who do--but everyone has their viewpoint, and a lot of people on the left have to come to some kind of peace of mind when it comes to US politics and US politicians. you may not have to. it seems like you are happy with mainstream politics, leaning to the conservative--a range that the current political discourse covers, and a reality that is able to exist in Washington. so good for you, not everyone feels that way. They need to cope some kind of way.

and it's also strategic for some people. Don't endorse Kucinich who has no chance, but endorse the closest guy who has a chance (part of the coping). LIke Kerry, Morrissey clearly implies he isn't too happy with Kerry, but it was the best option out there to beat bush. So really Theo, I think you are spinning this. Because you know how it works. these people are not to be ridiculed, the system should be ridiculed. These people are forced to deal with it.

The same thing will happen with the next election. Because US politics will never allow for a candidate morrissey or other, more left, liberals will truly be happy with. And yet, there is always the "lesser of evils", that is better than the other guy.

Good for pointing out about the mink coat. I am sure morrissey isn't happy about that, as well as many animal rights activists (i never heard about it so I'm sure it's still not that widely known). Since people are talking about it, I am sure animal rights activists will raise a voice. Should morrissey also speak up? do you really want him to speak up on every issue? you will personally hate him (even more than you currently do) very quickly. be careful what you wish for. lol. but he may. I do hope animal rights groups speaks up. But i don't expect people to not vote for Barack because of it. 2000 was a lesson. people need to deal with what they got.

Then again, on the other hand, there is no BUsh this time around. so people may revert back to 2000 and express their viewpoints, and not just throw themselves to the best candidate that could defeat Bush. It's still too early to tell. Personally Giuliani will be a walk in the park compared to Bush. McCain seems to be going further to the right. No good. Hopefully Giuliani will make it as the Republican candidate. I think if that happens, many liberals will feel relief. "ok, the worst that could happen is Giuliani, that's not THAT bad. Now lets raise hell." Or at the very least, they will just be happy there is no more Bush. certainly the future does look better either way. at this point, i'll take it.

yes but morrissey, like a lot of liberals

Morrissey is not a liberal. He advocates terrorist violence against scientists.

these days, have no choice but to endorse the lesser of two evils.

Somehow you think it is only lefties who find themselves trying to select the "lesser evils." Um, that's what virtually everyone does. I know it's hard for you to believe that many people found Kerry to be a greater evil. Bush should have been easily defeated in 2004, but everything changes once people get a load of the other guy.

You think a "lesser evil" is someone - Kerry - who was against Operation Desert Storm but then somehow for the liberation of Iraq. Oh yeah, that's right, it wasn't because he believed in it. It was because he thought it would help his own personal ambitions.

A Senator voting for a war he doesn't believe in simply to help his own personal ambitions is what you characterize as a "lesser evil." LOL! Is there a worse thing a Senator could do? A complete phoney on the #1 issue. Could that be why he lost? Duh!

Today, Kerry is back to his old self, no longer having to con the people. So, he goes and signs autographs for Iranians who wanna nuke millions of people and he attacks his country in front of them in quite dishonest fashion. Sorry that you failed in duping the American people. Yup, we preferred a chimp, and we were right. :)

you may not feel this--and consequently ridicule those who do--but everyone has their viewpoint, and a lot of people on the left have to come to some kind of peace of mind when it comes to US politics and US politicians. you may not have to. it seems like you are happy with mainstream politics, leaning to the conservative--a range that the current political discourse covers, and a reality that is able to exist in Washington. so good for you, not everyone feels that way. They need to cope some kind of way.

Mainstream? Let's see. Morrissey has told us his favorite writer is NY Times gossip columnist Maureen Dowd, who just happens to be the favorite columnist of the mainstream Democrat establishment and media elite. Morrissey has told us his favorite show is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, at precisely the moment it was peaking in hype from...the mainstream Democrat establishment and media elite. Morrissey stated over and over in an interview that Barack Obama "mesmerizes" him with his speeches. He said this at precisely the moment Obama the Messiah hype had peaked with the entire mainstream Democrat establishment and media elite also going on and on about how mesmerized they are. I detect a pattern!

(But yes, you do tend to have to be mainstream if you're planning on being elected President. Kinda by definition. Rather than advocating terrorist violence, my suggestion is to persuade th emajority of the people that you are right.)

While the establishment and Morrissey were busy being mesmerized by a speech that took place years ago, others noticed the first glimpse of Obama's much-discussed diplomatic skills. He couldn't handle legit critiques of his timetable for Iraq from the Prime Minister of Australia. Rather than address John Howard's concerns, Obama instead insulted him in juvenile, idiotic fashion, referring to John Howard as "Bush's friend" instead of America's friend, and using silly phrases like "if he's so ginned up".

and it's also strategic for some people. Don't endorse Kucinich who has no chance, but endorse the closest guy who has a chance (part of the coping).

Hmm. I've grown up in a city suffering in the wake of our biggest fiasco of a mayor - the very same Dennis Kucinich you so love. Back then he was "Dennis the Menace," and such a menace the city has yet to recover.

Cleveland is a Democrat stronghold. I'd estimate that it - and most of Greater Cleveland - is 75% Democrats, if not more. When Kucinich was mayor, Clevelanders demanded their first-ever recall election. Kucinich squeaked through by only a couple hundred votes, and was unable to serve a second term. It set the stage for the oddity of a Republican being elected Mayor of Cleveland. That tends to happen when the whole f***ing city falls into bankruptcy under your incompetence.

You may think it's cool to see Kucinich running vanity campaigns for the White House in order to get "progressives" nationwide to love him. We grew tired of his obsession with publicity for himself decades ago. It's not so cool when your city is the poorest major city in the country and people have been fleeing it non-stop for decades as the city dies a slow, sad death. Would it be too much to ask Representive Kucinich to actually do something for the area he represents?

The best thing he could do is get the f*** out.

So, no thanks. I already have experienced the the leadership of Kucinich and his ilk (I'm in the ritzy suburbs on the east side :), but it's in my face nonetheless). I would never wish it upon the rest of the country, and I suspect that deep down inside you know he'd make the failed presidency of Jimmy Carter look great by comparison.

This is why I was so happy for California when they recalled their incompetent Governor in favor of Schwartzenegger, and when NYC decided to elect Giuliani to clean up David Dinkins' mess. I dream of such a turning-of-the-page and getting on a better track for my region, but there are no decent leaders in sight.

So really Theo, I think you are spinning this.

In his last interview he condemned Bush for looking forward to tasting some ham. Why is he letting Obama's purchases of mink coats slide?

Good for pointing out about the mink coat. I am sure morrissey isn't happy about that, as well as many animal rights activists

Will they soak her in human blood?

Hopefully Giuliani will make it as the Republican candidate. I think if that happens, many liberals will feel relief.

LOL! Democrats are petrified of Giuliani. What concerns partisan Democrats is winning. When they are out of power, they quite openly hope for the worst for the country and do their best to make that happen. And when good things happen (such as low unemployment) they get upset and try and say it isn't happening. (Sorry, just going by what I see.)

Democrats keep telling the GOP base that Giuliani is too liberal for them, hoping they'll agree. Thus, I conclude Democrats are hoping for the GOP to nominate someone far to the right. My hope is that there'll be respectable candidates on each side and a healthy election for once, and whomever is sworn in I hope the country does great under him or her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom