morrissey frink thread!

I love the look on Morrissey's face. :)

morrissey_and_band_2.jpg

OMG. LOVE IT. :horny:

I was gone for most of the day and missed all the action. It's gonna take me all day tomorrow to catch up. Roll on tomorrow :thumb:

EDIT - Can we STILL not read the record titles?

I cannot get over Jesse's expression. "Yeah? Wot?" And Boz looks like a surly cupidon.

Moz is having so much fun. I wonder how many more there are in this series.

WOWSA! :horny:
I am in eager anticipation for the next one coming up. :pray:
We can only hope for Moz's single to fall off eventually… ;)

Thank you so much, Joe, for posting the beautiful pictures; the one where our handsome man is daydreaming at the tomb is my favourite one. :love:

I also second the :horny:-ness of the perky nipple. :yum:

I cannot get over Jesse's expression. "Yeah? Wot?

Well, he should have gotten used to this by now, Moz seems to have a thing for getting a feel of Jesse's moobs (see vid below at the very beginning ;-))

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he should have gotten used to this by now, Moz seems to have a thing for getting a feel of Jesse's moobs (see vid below at the very beginning ;-))

I thought of that as soon as I saw the picture! :lbf: He seems to really...appreciate...Jesse's cleavage, doesn't he?

morrissey_and_band_2.jpg

omg..:eek::thumb::horny: couldnt stop smiling when i saw this..
but jesse...one or the other would have smiled when THIS would have been happened to them...;) :D
comparing this to the other one..jesse has almost , if not the same expression on it ...
2106332.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Only just noticed that they airbrushed Solomon's leg tattoo away on the first picture:confused:

2106332.jpg

morrissey_and_band_2.jpg

morrissey_and_band_1.jpg

Wow:horny:.....I actually like this one better. I wonder if there are even more?

Yeah, there are more similar to the Israel fan pics. The boys all pile on top of Morrissey, then in another he does his tiger pose
! :eek:

n745759513_705069_949.jpg

n745759513_705068_9497.jpg

O.k , thats just my imagination running away with me! :lbf: :blushing:

normalc91.jpg

that would made a nice painting...from these classic painters centuries ago
oops at first i thought it looks like he is sitting at a river bank but by looking closely its a lawn:doh::doh::doh:..(or since there idsa bridge the river bed is dryed up/maybe because of the bridge and the darkenning front of him- on the right (in the direction in which he is looking) i thought it was a river..also i saw some similar shots of him under a bridge looking down at a canal/river..oh well..beautiful picture anyway.
need new glasses;D offtopic:actually i have not changed my glasses for several years now and i need to buy new ones as my eyes get weaker and weaker. but i unfortiuately the health insurance here dont pay for glasses(the eye galss lenses) and the less you see the more it costs of course...and in my case a lot

:blushing: So I take it nobody else is going to jump in an analyze the symbolism of their legs here, right? Do I have to be the one every time? :rolleyes:

Okay, so each of their legs is like a roman numeral 1, except for Boz's which is a roman numeral 10, he's making an "x." They're doing this:

II II II X II

which can be interpreted a number of ways but probably these two:

1. B B B 12 Which is part gematria for 12 men being bored beyond belief. Don't wanna know really why and where.

or Soloman shares a leg between Jesse and Morrissey making

2. III III 12 Which probably means 12 different 33 degreer's have contributed to something. I don't really know the details of this strain of symbolism, but it seems to pop up here and there, 33 and 12 a lot. I mean 12 is important because one complete rotation around the sun takes 12 months, the knights of a round table, etc,, but to see it with 33 I don't understand. I'm sure I could look it up, but something tells me to do my own thing and not get wrapped up in those details. But here it is.

Jesse :rolleyes: lighten up. I 'spose the same could be said for me...I still don't like it.

Snap,
and i only see ONE set of whatchamacallem ligaments, worth looking at/ dreaming about. :blushing:

normalc91.jpg

that would made a nice painting...from these classic painters centuries ago
oops at first i thought it looks like he is sitting at a river bank but by looking closely its a lawn:doh::doh::doh:..maybe because of the bridge and the darkenning front of him- on the right (in the direction in which he is looking) i thought it was a river..also i saw some similar shots of him under a bridge looking down at a canal/river..oh well..beautiful picture anyway.
need new glasses;D offtopic:actually i have not changed my glasses for several years now and i need to buy new ones as my eyes get weaker and weaker. but i unfortiuately the health insurance here dont pay for glasses(the eye galss lenses) and the less you see the more it costs of course...and in my case a lot

hate to rain on you parade, but hes in an 'undercroft' (the cellar bits of castles basically) and that is a gravelled floor.
and yes it';d make a great painting. :thumb:

Just as I prefer a man who prefers a flash of the skin to the naked body, I'm a little fed up with this nudity...

Moz, I love you, put on some clothes and tempt us :o
Am I alone in this?
I am? :p Sorry :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom