morrissey frink thread!

it disappeared? well i can still see it-and you cant see it anymore?
...wonder what its wrong..its from imageschack.
i use imageschack from now on as photobuckert doesnt work for me on this computer since recently(the uploading) so i can only use photobucket when im not using this computer Im using mainly (library-costs me 5 euro a year, which is nice but you cant downlading audio/video files and there is no soundcard, also some vid doesnt work for me: youtube does. without tone but not flickr vid.thr e flash thingy makes probelms often, for example etc--but the good part is they have a scanner..not attached to the internet though..so at least i can scan and save it and dont have to look for the time if i would do this in an internetcafe once in a while im going into an internetcafe for certain things like hearing youtube vids and using photobucket as until now only this computer has problems, why imageschack works on this computerbut not photobucket..must be the new upload thingy*shrugs* )
hmpfff...

It was back this morning and I pm'd Scarlet Ibis so she could see it. The Imageshack server must have gone down for a short time or something. No worries!

I know we post a zillion shirtless-and-less pics here, but I'm always a little startled when I see him looking back at me from my computer screen - 'OH NO! He sees me ogling!!!' :lbf:

tampere4.jpg

Morrissey and his magic, spider-producing bellybutton strike again.

MozFix1.jpg

I tried to fix this a bit. I hope nobody's angry about that. :D

The furry chest/tummy is making a disapproving face at me. Perhaps it doesn't like us looking at it? Tough luck, fuzzy tum. ;)

I'm hoping that one day someone will take a photo of him that shows his tummy making the same face that he is. Oh, how I'll enjoy it.

I just got my hands on a copy of The Smiths and Beyond by Kevin Cummins.

I believe this is the photo mentioned in the Kevin Cummins Interview (2002) thread by Lainey:

MORRISSEY WITH A GLINT IN HIS EYE
"That picture was taken just after the German journalist started his interview with 'so then Morrissey have you never fancied a f***?' That was his response. He looked at me and then he just cracked up laughing. It was a great moment. The guy just thought I've got to go in all guns blazing. He said to me, that was in Koln, he said come and sit in while we do the interview because German interviews are great, they're really funny. The first question was that and he just looked at me as if to say I told you so and then cracked up. So that's the raised eyebrow as soon as the question's asked. He cracked up laughing and said I'm not gong to tell you. I think the journalist peaked a little too early.

koln.jpg

^titled Morrissey/Koln/May 1991

Also in the same book, I found a photo of Echo and me in a few years ;)

maturefrinkers.jpg

^Titled Fans/Wolverhampton/December 1988

And on the facing page is the following Morrissey quote from 1987:
maturetext.jpg

I believe this is the photo mentioned in the Kevin Cummins Interview (2002) thread by Lainey:

koln.jpg

great, thanks. Is it a good book?

great, thanks. Is it a good book?

It's a book with photos of Morrissey, so yes :thumb:

I think most of the photos have already been seen. So, if you're looking for NEW unseen photos, you won't find them here. There are a lot of nice Marr photos as well.

Overall, I'd say it's a must for the hardcore Frinker.

I think I'm going to order Cummins' new book next.

onbendedknee.jpg

koln.jpg

Lovely.

Also in the same book, I found a photo of Echo and me in a few years ;)

maturefrinkers.jpg

^Titled Fans/Wolverhampton/December 1988

LOL!! That's how old I'll be if I start saving now for a California show!:lbf:

359506307ntzxmm.jpg

already being so exited about the concert which is still one month(+3 weeks) away...day come closer...

me too :) :love:

i've watched this too much in the last couple of days, the pictures are just great :)

I watched that vid today too. It was the first time I heard My Dearest Love and I am in love with it. I have a feeling it may be on the new setlist.:thumb:

^^^^
sistasheila - I am excited for you!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched that vid today too. It was the first time I heard My Dearest Love and I am in love with it. I have a feeling it may be on the new setlist.:thumb:

^^^^
sistasheila - I am excited for you!!!!!! :)
thnks;) so no cheap flights to the west coast avaiable for you?damm....

359506307ntzxmm.jpg

already being so exited about the concert which is still one month away...day come closer...

I will see him in 55 days!...too far from now....

oooh I TRULY hope so,
its on the swords album so i dont see why not..
he'll make me cry if he does, though :blushing:

33 days till I see him.. EEK! :eek:
*yes i did just count them, and had a shock!

Back
Top Bottom