morrissey frink thread!

Re: unHappy Haters United

Then he took me to a shopping centre foodcourt and bought me dinner. :confused:

Hilarious! I'm glad he's not afraid.

I'm surprised no one knows this: in that shot, Moz was accompanied by Jed Weitzman, his manager at the time. I was there at the show Moz came to see -- Alain Whyte's band Red Lightning at their first ever gig (Zen Sushi in Hell A).

At the club after the gig, I was standing with my back to the entrance (bad position, I know), and the guy talking to me said, "Oh look, there's Morrissey right behind you." Yeah sure, right. But I turned around, and lo there was Morrissey!

Jed had one arm protectively around Mozzer and the other arm aggressively stuck out in front to clear the way as if he were a charging quarterback. I just stood there dazed and dumb, watching them disappear to the room that is the "backstage". Funny thing is that Alain had pulled a Morrissey on Morrissey... by leaving the venue right before Moz arrived.

I don't think Moz and Jed were romantically involved. But if that's your fantasy, don't let me ruin it.

Here's another piccy of them together:
jed_and_morrissey_2_tn.jpg

There's another cute piccy of them standing together, Moz in priest outfit, Jed in a janitor's uniform. Before the show, Jed came out in the janitor uniform and dusted stuff like the drum kit. People applauded this odd bit.

Thanks for the history. I love this photo. I have a feeling this manager was maybe one of the funnier ones he's had.

It doesn't look like Jed to me. I guess he really might have grown for this shot and shrunk back down. It's not really my fantasy thinking they might be romantically involved. He's probably not even gay, tho here's another pic, this time Morrissey's 'friend' is touching his butt.

I'm surprised no one knows this: in that shot, Moz was accompanied by Jed Weitzman, his manager at the time. I was there at the show Moz came to see -- Alain Whyte's band Red Lightning at their first ever gig (Zen Sushi in Hell A).

At the club after the gig, I was standing with my back to the entrance (bad position, I know), and the guy talking to me said, "Oh look, there's Morrissey right behind you." Yeah sure, right. But I turned around, and lo there was Morrissey!

Jed had one arm protectively around Mozzer and the other arm aggressively stuck out in front to clear the way as if he were a charging quarterback. I just stood there dazed and dumb, watching them disappear to the room that is the "backstage". Funny thing is that Alain had pulled a Morrissey on Morrissey... by leaving the venue right before Moz arrived.

I don't think Moz and Jed were romantically involved. But if that's your fantasy, don't let me ruin it.

There's another cute piccy of them standing together, Moz in priest outfit, Jed in a janitor's uniform. Before the show, Jed came out in the janitor uniform and dusted stuff like the drum kit. People applauded this odd bit.

I knew it was Jed, but i couldnt remember WHY, or where they were heading, thanks Mel :thumb:

Are you sure that's him in this pic thouhg? It doesn't really look like him :confused:

PAAAHLEASSSSE keep this in the set list for the U.S.!!

BTW: I FINALLY EMBEDDED A YOU TUBE VID! YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

PAAAHLEASSSSE keep this in the set list for the U.S.!!

BTW: I FINALLY EMBEDDED A YOU TUBE VID! YAY!

YAY!!!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L2XjEJAKAvE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L2XjEJAKAvE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

i'm trying to get my exercise quota up, so i think this is gonna have to be my song of the week, cause it ALWAYS makes me dance. oh dear now i'll have to watch it 20 times a day.. ohh the chore..

YAY!!!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L2XjEJAKAvE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L2XjEJAKAvE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Umm yes I like this one much much better. :thumb:

I would like to hear this too even though everyone says the band butchers it

EDIT: Doesn't his voice sound great? UGH! I can't stand it!

I would like to hear this too even though everyone says the band butchers it

EDIT: Doesn't his voice sound great? UGH! I can't stand it!

whos this 'everyone'? I think theyre talking out of the wrong orifice, ignore em its FAB!!

Jed had one arm protectively around Mozzer and the other arm aggressively stuck out in front to clear the way as if he were a charging quarterback.

I have a friend who, when he worked in my buildilng and we'd go to lunch, would often take this stance with me when we'd be approached by panhandlers. They almost always approach the female (assuming we're more sympathetic, I guess) and he would put one arm around me and hold out the other hand while saying "No, no, no, no, no!!!" It was very sweet and protective.

Jed had one arm protectively around Mozzer and the other arm aggressively stuck out in front to clear the way as if he were a charging quarterback.

... But that looks NOTHING like Jed. Jed has dark hair. This guy has light hair. Also, this guy is nearly as tall as Morrissey. Jed was a little guy. Are you certain this photo is from the same night?

Yeah, Jake's very small, too. I'm not totally convinced.

(And who is Bunny?)

No, it's not Jake. Jake's shaped differently... Plus, I don't think they'd reconnected at that point in time.

Bunny... From Now My Heart Is Full? I dunno. :[

No, it's not Jake. Jake's shaped differently... Plus, I don't think they'd reconnected at that point in time.

Bunny... From Now My Heart Is Full? I dunno. :[

Ah, of course. I got confused, because of your little one. :o

Sunny, Bunny...'Honey' written over his nipple.

a30e5615.jpg

Hmm... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom