morrissey frink thread!

A friend and I were discussing Morrissey's nipples.

WHAT?!

Anyway, we were talking about their uniquely high position on his chest. She went digging for other photos to see if they always looked so high up and she discovered that when he was younger they didn't seem to be quite so high. How is this possible?

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Discuss.

A friend and I were discussing Morrissey's nipples.

WHAT?!

Anyway, we were talking about their uniquely high position on his chest. She went digging for other photos to see if they always looked so high up and she discovered that when he was younger they didn't seem to be quite so high. How is this possible?

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Discuss.
LMAO!! :lbf::lbf::lbf: Ummm gotta go to bed but that gave me a good laugh...crazy how true that is though! :lbf:

LMAO!! :lbf::lbf::lbf: Ummm gotta go to bed but that gave me a good laugh...crazy how true that is though! :lbf:

Morrissey has been working out for many years now. The more muscle he builds under the skin, the further it lifts his nipples. The appear higher because he is a buff and manly man.

Morrissey has been working out for many years now. The more muscle he builds under the skin, the further it lifts his nipples. The appear higher because he is a buff and manly man.

Has he? He says he doesn't. We don't believe him? I guess he looks like he does. Wow... I'd love to see him working out. My goodness. If I had a video of that I'd have no reason to ever watch another video ever again.

Has he? He says he doesn't. We don't believe him? I guess he looks like he does. Wow... I'd love to see him working out. My goodness. If I had a video of that I'd have no reason to ever watch another video ever again.

He says he doesn't, but other sources says he does, and as someone who has lifted weights he sure LOOKS like he works out. I would be extremely impressed if he could build up those pecs and delts and biceps without lifting weights.

Whether he actually does or not, I say it's a compliment to him that he looks so buff.

He says he doesn't, but other sources says he does, and as someone who has lifted weights he sure LOOKS like he works out. I would be extremely impressed if he could build up those pecs and delts and biceps without lifting weights.

Whether he actually does or not, I say it's a compliment to him that he looks so buff.

I just figured it was his genes. JC, aside from his belly, has always had kind of tight muscles like he works out, but he doesn't. I figured Morrissey was like that, but even more like that. I think now maybe I'm wrong. :[

Well, only Morrissey knows for sure.

The only statement of fact I can say for certain is that Morrissey is HOT!

I just figured it was his genes. JC, aside from his belly, has always had kind of tight muscles like he works out, but he doesn't. I figured Morrissey was like that, but even more like that. I think now maybe I'm wrong. :[

I remember someone - I think it's in Mozipedia - saying he's "a big man for weight lifting and a big man for cake". Someone else said they helped him move house and he had a huge set of old fashioned dumbbells that Morrissey just casually picked up when the other guy couldn't get them off the floor. :p

Didn't that one talk show host - Craig Kilborn - call him out on his weightlifting in 2002 and he tried to sort of poo-poo it but then said 'thanks for noticing' or something like that? I can tell you that, as someone who was into weightlifting briefly (and was told they were 'gifted' at it :)) that he DEFINITELY does!!! It shows in the breadth of not only his chest but his back. I would also add that I doubt he does any cardio aside from the workout he gets from playing live, hence his cute drinkin' belly, though he's got muscle goin' under there too. I found as someone who loves to watch tv and hates to exercise, especially in a public gym or whatever, that lifting was an easy, relatively painless, way to feel strong and healthier without the physical torture of more active pursuits like running. You see results extremely quickly and I found it very relaxing - you can think about a lot of other stuff while you do it while I found treadmill work, elipticals, etc. to not be calming at all...though ideally one should do both, strength training and cardio. And the building of the pectoral muscles could explain this slight rise in Nippledom.

yjm.jpg
20061024002937_00018w.jpg

*sigh* He is lovely.

It shows in the breadth of not only his chest but his back. I would also add that I doubt he does any cardio aside from the workout he gets from playing live, hence his cute drinkin' belly, though he's got muscle goin' under there too.

Weight lifting and cake in perfect harmony. :thumb:

I found as someone who loves to watch tv and hates to exercise, especially in a public gym or whatever, that lifting was an easy, relatively painless, way to feel strong and healthier without the physical torture of more active pursuits like running. You see results extremely quickly and I found it very relaxing

Same here. I'm a wan weakling, but after doing weights for a month I could lift the kettle with one hand. You can't imagine my excitement.

morrissey and a fascination with albert fish ? havent heard about that one...elaborate!

Yeah, he had a book of serial killers and mentioned Albert Fish in an interview. I don't think he mentioned him by name, but it was definitely him because I went off researching him after I read it. Damn, I can't remember exactly where I read it. I hate it when that happens. He said something afterwards like 'it's all very fascinating, but I wouldn't like to end up the fridge'.

So whenever I see the video for The Youngest Was The Most Loved, I can't help but think "Oh Mozza. You've been eating children again, haven't you?" :rolleyes:

aha well thanks-now
totooootally diff topic;):thats:http://i35.tinypic.com/ej64is.jpg the cutest pic ever:love:

have revisited that thread again where its at today and well-i just needed tom repost that pic again-its so sweet-i want a cuddle too-now:)
karin had a clearer version of this pic posted but its inactive

K well there is this one at 1:09 he starts dancing a little, but that wasn't the one.

Last edited by a moderator:
K well there is this one at 1:09 he starts dancing a little, but that wasn't the one.

Awww. Is he just the cutest thing there ever was, or WHAT?

Thanks Pags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom