morrissey frink thread!

I was (re)watching this yesterday and it's all kinds of frinky, so I thought I'd (re)post it. Do we miss his brown hair? I didn't think I did because I love his silver hair so much, but this made me a little nostalgic for it. :)

I was watching that last week and thinking the exact same thing. Very frinky indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was (re)watching this yesterday and it's all kinds of frinky, so I thought I'd (re)post it. Do we miss his brown hair? I didn't think I did because I love his silver hair so much, but this made me a little nostalgic for it. :)

He loves his fans, he did most the talking to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off to find my stocking, to hang up and hope the request comes true..
004.jpg

I wish all my dear fellow frink squad members (and of course the man himself) the happiest,merriest, cruelty free christmas.
xx

That would be nice, if I got the man himself. But at least I got Swords ;)

:eek:
He looks like my dad.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :tears:

He looks very much like my grandfather who was like a father to me. Somehow that doesn't disturb me all that much because I know I wasn't crushing on my grandfather. :sick: My husband also reminds me of my grandfather a bit. I think it's a thing with me.

*inadvertently perverse*

I wish all of my fellow Frinkers a wonderful holiday and a prosperous 2010! You all mean a lot to me.

I was trying to find that picture of M-ey opening presents and holding up the welcome mat that says "Go Away" but I can't find it. So I guess we'll have to settle for this:

m-ey.jpg

I wish all of my fellow Frinkers a wonderful holiday and a prosperous 2010! You all mean a lot of me.

I was trying to find that picture of M-ey opening presents and holding up the welcome mat that says "Go Away" but I can't find it. So I guess we'll have to settle for this:

m-ey.jpg
Here you go, merry christmas!:)

I wish all of my fellow Frinkers a wonderful holiday and a prosperous 2010! You all mean a lot to me.

m-ey.jpg

Oh but that is sooo lovely. The lighting is wonderful in that - not sure I've seen it before. Yes, echoing the Happy Holiday sentiments - Hope everyone who celebrates tomorrow has a nice one. Now that my son is asleep, I suppose I should finish wrapping. Do you wrap stocking stuffers? I think sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and am leaning toward not wrapping the stocking gifts this time.

Merry Frinkmas!

Back
Top Bottom