morrissey frink thread!

voodoo, does it still have his nipple indent in the fabric?

:lbf: Hahaha you silly billy! No, it got a bit scrunched up in the scrap. And bitten and burned and then squished against my belly as I carried it home....

morrissey_03_wenn1599942.jpg

:lbf: Hahaha you silly billy! No, it got a bit scrunched up in the scrap. And bitten and burned and then squished against my belly as I carried it home....

morrissey_03_wenn1599942.jpg

eurghhhh! so it has non mozzy bodily fluids on it, ? omg in that case dont EVER bring it anywhere near me..
*shudders*

OK, not so frinky, but I want to share with you girls:

For Christmas I received two wonderful Morrissey-related gifts. DeathRockSnowWhite made a quilt for me that has fabric photos of various moments I have shared with Smiths:
a032-1.jpg

Top left: the first time I met Morrissey, Top right: Johnny hugging Morrissey, Center: Morrissey holding Bunny, Bottom left: my favorite photo of Morrissey, Bottom right: Johnny with his arm around me

Isn't she FABULOUS?! You can't tell how great this thing is from the photo. AND she scented it with lavender. I insist you friend her immediately so you can get nifty gifts like this too. (Plus, she's just a sweetie.)

Also, my mother-in-law, whom you may recall is the one that made that wonderful naked Morrissey birthday card for me last year, gave me a set of homemade Morrissey coasters:
a031-1.jpg
a030.jpg
a029.jpg
a027.jpg

My coffee is sitting on Morrissey's face as I type this. :D

I was depressed tonight and swore I wasn't going to post for a while but I had to say how lovely I think these gifts are. That quilting is amazing!!!

:eek: OH! Your COFFEE is sitting on Morrissey's face...I see. For some reason the words 'sitting on Morrissey's face' jumped out at me. :o

Ungggh.

*mops up drool*

img7507kh9.jpg

Love. :sweet:

joefrady can you please please please re-post that picture, i can't see it just like dailyalice :tears:
Happy to help. I'll post them as attachments and see if that works.
I've added a few more extra as well :)

More...

And finally...
that last one? It's just a trick of the light, I'm sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom