morrissey frink thread!

MozJohnnyLounge.jpg

Thank you. :)

I removed the words with my Speshul Toolz. *nod*

THIGHS.

MozTable26-photo.jpg

What was it Sandie Shaw said? With legs like his, he could be in Wham!

Sandie Shaw, what a beatch!! :lbf:

Does anyone know or can anyone tell from any photos, what colour are the beads that Morrissey was wearing on the cover of YOR ?

Sandie Shaw, what a beatch!! :lbf:

Does anyone know or can anyone tell from any photos, what colour are the beads that Morrissey was wearing on the cover of YOR ?

I'm pretty sure she meant it as a compliment. We all know Morrissey's got great legs.

From the vulgarpicture.com website, I'd say the beads are either black or a very dark navy blue.

I believe Sandie Shaw also said that she, Stephen Street and Morrissey went to the gym together, but she didn't get much exercise done owing to the magnetic power of Moz's bare legs.

She said something similar about Stephen Street's posterior, incidentally. :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANISSEY!!

sjennings19975.jpg
sjennings19976.jpg
sjennings19977.jpg
sjennings19978.jpg
sjennings19972.jpg

sjennings19971.jpg
int_sgksfsMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

l_8823805dbe17a162cce7c598db682c-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Franissey! I'd sing but you're WAY better at it. :p

WHAAAAT???!! That's the same (very ugly) structured "wallpaper" (don't know the correct English word, sorry) that I've got here in my living room! And same colour!! Has he been here without me noticing it?? WEEE! No? Sigh..

Such a contrast to the innocent picture in the post above! But beautiful, as usual. Even if it's not taken in my living room.. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom