morrissey frink thread!

This version of Sweetie Pie was fresh to my ears. Some nice pics as well.

*sighs* Oh Morrissey, where are you ?

This is beautiful. I like both versions. (The first one had to grow on me though.) This one makes me a little bit sad because I feel like if he had just spent a little bit more time polishing it that it could have been one of my favorite songs ever. It sounds like a really good demo.

I'm having the Morrissey Sads lately. I miss him. I miss him bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

This version of Sweetie Pie was fresh to my ears. Some nice pics as well.

*sighs* Oh Morrissey, where are you ?

Wow. :eek: The power of editing is amazing. This went from my least favorite to most favorite song on Swords.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm imagining Morrissey-the-camwhore, and it's disturbing and hilarious.

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

I want to see that, please.

Though, after the naked photos and the butt shot... I really shouldn't make anymore requests of him. He GIVES and he GIVES and we just ask for more. Heehee.

I was doing fine until that last line.
Now I am unable to think or function properly in society.

Maybe some fully clothed Morrissey to bring me back to earth?
m168.jpg

Nope, that didn't work. Morrissey legs and that profile....

oooooh :horny: that series of pics just kills me, I have luscious daydreams of long walks in the country with him, esp in those scrummy trousers..
*sighs*

Pay-per-view frink?

He'd take to it with great aplomb. No webcam, either - he'd have Jake set up a studio.

Hahaha. I'm imagining a lot of moob clutching and tongue action. Hahaha.

Now I'm imagining Morrissey-the-camwhore, and it's disturbing and hilarious.

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

I always thought Morrissey-Solo sounded like a really really awesome adult-cam site. One I would partake of frequently with great enthusiasm. I don't care who sets up the camera as long as they stay out of the shot.

"My tongue. It is ridonkulously long." *proceeds to tongue the air for fifteen minutes while Boz looks on, aghast*

tongueout_2.jpg

It IS a long tongue. I wonder if he can touch it to the tip of his (adorable) nose.

OMG, you'll have to forgive me... I am overcome with horrible, miserable, awful love for Morrissey today. Someone was asking me questions about him last night. Whenever I talk about him too much I get like this. :[

I always thought Morrissey-Solo sounded like a really really awesome adult-cam site. One I would partake of frequently with great enthusiasm. I don't care who sets up the camera as long as they stay out of the shot.

Gretchen, is it awful that I wouldn't mind it if Jake got in the shot? :blushing:

I was totally trying not to be the first to say that. :o

Hahahaha. Yes, but you agree and that's all that matters. Frinky solidarity!

(I so hope he doesn't peek in on this page.)

Oh, these wonderful gifs...I think that one warrants all three 'tongue' emoticons: :p :yum: :horny:

Ah where's that from??? That was one of the first smiths videos i saw on youtube and have been searching for it for soooo long :tears:

Old Grey Whistle test I think. I first saw it on the 4th instalment of Story Of The Guitar on TV a few years back though, so you could try searching for that. A short clip, but wonderful. :)

And this: (sorry for the hugeness, although I wouldn't be complaining ;))

hi_1997_maladjusted_reissue_us_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom