daffos6.jpg

daffos5.jpg

Untitlhhyed-1.jpg

Untitled-1kk.jpg

PDVD_007.jpg

MozWatchesJohnny.jpg

:) pics-found by abrahan
clothed..after that much flesh..
i view the thread always on a public computer and do get odd looks for looking at pics of a topless man:lbf::blushing:

From the Royal Albert Hall - October '09.

Only Morrissey gig I've ever been to unfortunately, due to having no Morrissey-loving friends and thinking he'd be around and touring forever. Starting to regret it now...

stuff the 'friends' you gotta go after what YOU love, besides your NEVER alone at a Moz gig, always some nice people you can make friends with.

did you get any other shots? care to share,? (pm me plz) cause i was on the barrier that night and it was ACE, im still quite overwhelmed by the enormity of seeing him in the RAH, and esp after the SCARY weekend we'd just endured. :rolleyes:

stuff the 'friends' you gotta go after what YOU love, besides your NEVER alone at a Moz gig, always some nice people you can make friends with.

did you get any other shots? care to share,? (pm me plz) cause i was on the barrier that night and it was ACE, im still quite overwhelmed by the enormity of seeing him in the RAH, and esp after the SCARY weekend we'd just endured. :rolleyes:

I'm converting all of my friends slowly - they WILL love him! They like his stuff - but are not really too bothered about seeing him live etc. :crazy:

I was really jealous of all you lot at the barrier, I had to get my ticket off eBay due to being really unorganised and ended up on the lowest balcony level - so near and yet so far...

I'm gonna be at the front next time though - even if I have to wait in a queue for three days.

All my photo's are rubbish, due to being taken on my iPhone. If I can salvage anything I'll let you know though:thumb:

Long time frinker, first time poster :D
I don't know if these have been posted before, but I have a Meat is Murder songbook with some photos in it.. I had great aspirations of scanning all nine of them, but quickly tired of having my head essentially crammed in my scanner. Anyway...
moz10001.jpg

moz20001.jpg

moz30001.jpg

And this one is from The World Won't Listen songbook:
moz40001.jpg

My dears, I have another request. Do any of you have any photos of Morrissey with a tambourine on his head? You know how he sometimes places it there after singing The Loop? Are there photos of this?

:)

Long time frinker, first time poster :D
I don't know if these have been posted before, but I have a Meat is Murder songbook with some photos in it.. I had great aspirations of scanning all nine of them, but quickly tired of having my head essentially crammed in my scanner. Anyway...
moz10001.jpg

moz20001.jpg

moz30001.jpg

And this one is from The World Won't Listen songbook:
moz40001.jpg
These are lovely. I've seen them, but they're beauties... I never tire of them.

Welcome to the frink thread.

Back
Top Bottom