morrissey frink thread!

Had a very frinky dream last night. Totally SFW, but frinky nonetheless.

On reflection, it was basically the storyline of DuMaurier’s Rebecca. :rolleyes:

2695612315_5fb75b48be.jpg

I was some kind of skivvy at a hotel Morrissey was staying in. I kept doing stupid things in front of him, totally unable to do my job because he was watching. I couldn’t do anything right. Morrissey decided this was terribly amusing and was giving me these “you are completely incompetent” looks designed to put me off. It worked, and I just became more and more flustered.

He made a big point of being charming and attentive to everyone in the room but me. A lot of fans came by and he’d always be lovely, but not to me. He kept looking at me with amusement and I became sadder and sadder.

File0065.jpg

I eventually approached him. “Could I…could I possibly hug you?”
Everyone else had been hugging him.
He raised his eyebrow at me. “Mm. No.”

I was totally deflated. Morrissey leant over as if to give a gift to the man standing next to me. I was sad and embarrassed, but then he smiled at me and handed the gift to me. It was a tiny silver necklace with two painted bluebirds hanging from it.

“I want you to have this.”
“It won’t go around my fat neck,” I said, and he gave me a stern look.
“Skinny neck, little necklace. Bend your head.”
I bent my head.
“More than that.”
I was sitting and he was standing. He put his hand on the back of my head and put pressure on it until my nose was smooshed into his very fine blue silk shirt. He fastened the necklace, but took his time.

4176386232_66d740bece_o.jpg

I was left with the very strange dilemma of whether it was polite to have my face buried in Morrissey’s chest if he was the one who forced it there. However: Big broad chest, blue silk, firm tummy muscles, warm Moz smell. It was very real, and very frinky.

He then offered me a job. :eek: He’d been testing me to see if I was good skivvy material for when he was on the road, being as aloof as possible to see if I’d stay with him. Of course, I said yes.

He murmured into my ear - “Now you get to discover quite how disappointing a human being I am” - winked, and strolled off.

13.jpg

This means one of two things: 1) I’ll meet him and he’ll be a beast, or 2) I’ll end up with my face buried in his shirt and making his tea forever more. :o

You're a very good writer Spyderfyngers. Was it also you that made up a story a while back, about breaking into a lock-up somewhere and retrieving compromising Morrissey photos. That was very entertaining!

Haha! He was a nice boss to you. To me, he was a big, mean, power-high dom.

Not that I'm complaining.

He was nice to me, but I did feel his power over me. Everything was very much HIS decision.

... Which felt good.

Haha! He was a nice boss to you. To me, he was a big, mean, power-high dom.

Not that I'm complaining.

1. Now that he put that necklace (collar) on you, it appears that you belong to him. *absolutely insanely jealous*
2. He'd never struck me as the dom type.

We should talk about something else.

Jim Kerr of Simple Minds was havinga Morrissey moment today on his Facebook. I might have started that, with posting that Morrissey like Today I Died Again by Simple Minds on JK's FB page. As read on the link posted in this thread:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=99840 (Morrissey's letters to a penpal (1981)).
To which Jim replied that he thought it was interesting and that the title of that song reminds him of Morrissey's style. A style that he admire very much.
Later Jim had found the link to those letters and was enjoying reading them. Jim wrote that he was hoping that Morrissey was teasing when he wrote "Does being Scottish bother you?" :) Jim is a Scot.
Later Jim writes that he thinks Morrissey is a treasure. Jim has met him and was stunned how much he looked like all those Irish guys that he grew up with. That Morrissey was very sturdy!.
Then he posted this link with the words "Good is an understatement!"

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmbcPONXRHQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmbcPONXRHQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

SailorMoz1.jpg
[/IMG]

That ball of navy blue acrylic has been whispering to me for some time.....

Haha! I love all your dolls.

Morrissey needs to stop transmitting ridiculous dreams into my brain. I know he's at a loose end, but why pick on me?

Last night, young Morrissey wanted to be a hang-glider - "It's the only way I'll ever feel free!" - but, after crash landing in the sea, ended up taking a job in Russia as a secretary at a girls' ballet school. This went one for a whole lonely winter, until Johnny Marr got on a plane and rescued him. "You...remembered me?" Morrissey asked. Johnny threw off his sunglasses and clutched Morrissey to him: "I remembered your lips". Then there was an awful lot of cheesy-'40-cinema-style kissing in the middle of an '80s Russian airport.

I don't normally dream about His Nibs. It's been an odd week.

whatevernext.jpg

He's dreaming of his hang-glider.

Haha! I love all your dolls.

Morrissey needs to stop transmitting ridiculous dreams into my brain. I know he's at a loose end, but why pick on me?

Last night, young Morrissey wanted to be a hang-glider - "It's the only way I'll ever feel free!" - but, after crash landing in the sea, ended up taking a job in Russia as a secretary at a girls' ballet school. This went one for a whole lonely winter, until Johnny Marr got on a plane and rescued him. "You...remembered me?" Morrissey asked. Johnny threw off his sunglasses and clutched Morrissey to him: "I remembered your lips". Then there was an awful lot of cheesy-'40-cinema-style kissing in the middle of an '80s Russian airport.

Please don't mention loose ends in front of knitted people. It makes them jumpy. ;)

That's a heck of a screenplay your sleeping brain brought you. Did Johnny's feet leave the floor mid-clutch?

Had a very frinky dream last night. Totally SFW, but frinky nonetheless.

On reflection, it was basically the storyline of DuMaurier’s Rebecca. :rolleyes:

2695612315_5fb75b48be.jpg

I was some kind of skivvy at a hotel Morrissey was staying in. I kept doing stupid things in front of him, totally unable to do my job because he was watching. I couldn’t do anything right. Morrissey decided this was terribly amusing and was giving me these “you are completely incompetent” looks designed to put me off. It worked, and I just became more and more flustered.

He made a big point of being charming and attentive to everyone in the room but me. A lot of fans came by and he’d always be lovely, but not to me. He kept looking at me with amusement and I became sadder and sadder.

File0065.jpg

I eventually approached him. “Could I…could I possibly hug you?”
Everyone else had been hugging him.
He raised his eyebrow at me. “Mm. No.”

I was totally deflated. Morrissey leant over as if to give a gift to the man standing next to me. I was sad and embarrassed, but then he smiled at me and handed the gift to me. It was a tiny silver necklace with two painted bluebirds hanging from it.

“I want you to have this.”
“It won’t go around my fat neck,” I said, and he gave me a stern look.
“Skinny neck, little necklace. Bend your head.”
I bent my head.
“More than that.”
I was sitting and he was standing. He put his hand on the back of my head and put pressure on it until my nose was smooshed into his very fine blue silk shirt. He fastened the necklace, but took his time.

4176386232_66d740bece_o.jpg

I was left with the very strange dilemma of whether it was polite to have my face buried in Morrissey’s chest if he was the one who forced it there. However: Big broad chest, blue silk, firm tummy muscles, warm Moz smell. It was very real, and very frinky.

He then offered me a job. :eek: He’d been testing me to see if I was good skivvy material for when he was on the road, being as aloof as possible to see if I’d stay with him. Of course, I said yes.

He murmured into my ear - “Now you get to discover quite how disappointing a human being I am” - winked, and strolled off.

13.jpg

This means one of two things: 1) I’ll meet him and he’ll be a beast, or 2) I’ll end up with my face buried in his shirt and making his tea forever more. :o

OK, this is seriously the post of the year, knocking Lactating Mary Statues to #2. Best. Dream. EVER!

SailorMoz1.jpg

That ball of navy blue acrylic has been whispering to me for some time.....

Hey, Sailor! *wolf whistles* Knitted Moz keeps getting Frinkier and Frinkier. He looks like he's ready to belt out "New York, New York" from "On the Town."

PS - I have a brand new hard drive with 50 empty Gigabytes, thanks to my old drive dying (from too much frinking?). Bring on a slew of new photos to save!

*waits*

*crickets*

File0065.jpg

Spyderfyngers, do you have the whole picture please?

I have the deluxe edition of YOR and I've spent many-a-moment examining this picture. I love the way his hand holds Sebastien - it looks so MASSIVE. The slight pull on the shirt buttons, the thighs...Okay, back to work. :p

Back
Top Bottom