morrissey frink thread!

My drag name will forever be Amanda Huggenkiss

moz6.jpg

moz7.jpg

Looking at the stills from this video makes me love it even more. :love:

Reuse, recycle. Pics by Hamish Brown (who also did the cover of the M In Manchester dvd).

hamishbrown3.jpg

hamishbrown2.jpg
hamishbrown1.jpg

These pics are giving me an eyegasm! :eek:

websterhalltimgriffin.jpg

mozcarnegiehall.jpg

Oh for shame!

bluewall_2.jpg

Morrissey's upset that his frink is on the SECOND page.

11-1.jpg

He says we really should know better than this.

jakewaltersarchive_crop.jpg

I mean, how embarrassing is this?

n533707015_2343530_7791223.jpg

He rips his shirt off in anger and to remind us of what's important.

q1101-800-1.jpg

THIS is important!

2687410404_f8dc62a8b1_b.jpg

too busy week, too little frinking, now too much grappa (ie i'm drunk, it's only 8 pm here, great!)

You know what I think is great about this pic? The sexiest beast in the photo, despite the shirtless and well-muscled young 'uns, is the guy in the long sleeved pink shirt. :horny:

Alas, it wasn't me! If I saw him in an airport, I'd drop my duty free and probably run to the toilets to have a panicked cry. :lbf:

If I saw him and he was looking like that, I would faint. I'm not even a very girly girl - but i would definitely swoon......and then run off and cry for being such a k**bhead.

If I saw him and he was looking like that, I would faint. I'm not even a very girly girl - but i would definitely swoon......and then run off and cry for being such a k**bhead.

If I ever was to see him in a public place, I'd be worried about alarming him. I'm spooky-looking - I tend to get boggly eyes from people - and although I'm shy I'm told I seem aloof and threatening. I couldn't really sidle up and sweetly ask him for a handshake. Well - I could, but I'd probably frighten His Delicate Nibs.

Back
Top Bottom