morrissey frink thread!

If I ever was to see him in a public place, I'd be worried about alarming him. I'm spooky-looking - I tend to get boggly eyes from people - and although I'm shy I'm told I seem aloof and threatening. I couldn't really sidle up and sweetly ask him for a handshake. Well - I could, but I'd probably frighten His Delicate Nibs.

now we all know you'd just hump his leg, stop deluding yourself dear. ;)

Awww MozFanNY, thank you so much for the audio clip!

SSA42313-1.jpg

he's got such a provoking irresistable thing about him .. remember how he forced Russell B. to sing the west ham song twice

swapping tops .... if he smiles like this

n523564260_242155_9631.jpg

and if my knees wouldn't falter if he looked like this

picture.php

I'd claim innocence 'this man just provoked me, officer, I simply had to react, like any red blooded person would'

A bit of half-naked flailing, anyone?

tumblr_kyxv3hqmq91qalny6o1_400.gif

(Forgive me if I've posted this before. I'm on the tail end of a fever, and the pretty boys aren't helping me think.)

Looking girlish and gorgeous.
onthesteps.jpg

"Now clutch that ugly pillar. And stop smirking."
goldcolumn.jpg

kookiepose.jpg

There's another from this set that isn't featured on ForeverIll. It's in the 'new HMV poster thread', but very unclear. Anyone have a better copy?

I've a little confession to make:
Last night I went to see this man
ramazzotti_HA_Sport_372556c.jpg
...and it did nothing to me: nice, good, long (2 hours! two!) show, but where was passion, sweat, tears, erected nipples or other body parts, people jumping to the stage, hugs, kisses, hand shakes...

So, I started wondering what it is in Morrissey that fascinates us so much.
But I'm not good with words, so I'll give you pictures:
111609berlin.jpg

1-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Heart.jpg

Chicago06.jpg

33-1-1.jpg

4105287302_9cbff92cd4_o-1.jpg

and so much more, this list could go on forever... *sighs and starts planning picture overload*

Let's not forget the voice..

I've a little confession to make:
...and it did nothing to me: nice, good, long (2 hours! two!) show, but where was passion, sweat, tears, erected nipples or other body parts, people jumping to the stage, hugs, kisses, hand shakes...

So, I started wondering what it is in Morrissey that fascinates us so much.
But I'm not good with words, so I'll give you pictures:

untitled2.jpg

and so much more, this list could go on forever... *sighs and starts planning picture overload*

Let's not forget the voice..

WOW! :horny: This picture is fantastic. It may end up on my wall shrine at work.

I've been trying to put my finger on what it is about him that drives us crazy and have utterly failed. We all know he's a musical genius, and I agree, that voice, but it seems more than that.
Maybe one thought - he's the perfect boyfriend because he always knows exactly how we feel, sympathizes and vocalizes our distress without ever making an attempt to fix us.
That and he's devastatingly handsome, incredibly witty, and nice to our cats.

So, I put this on the knitting thread and said to myself "If the knobheads at Photobucket don't stamp on this by this evening, I'll stick it on the Frink." Which is probably tempting fate but here goes.....

SpringtimeforKnitler.jpg

Lazy Springbather

So, I put this on the knitting thread and said to myself "If the knobheads at Photobucket don't stamp on this by this evening, I'll stick it on the Frink." Which is probably tempting fate but here goes.....

SpringtimeforKnitler.jpg

Lazy Springbather

This is an absolute obscenity! :laughing:
(But I have to confess I love it):thumb:

What's written on the book cover??

Couldn't agree more - i feel like a perv enjoying this so much! I love it!!:horny::love:

This is an absolute obscenity! :laughing:
(But I have to confess I love it):thumb:

What's written on the book cover??

I can't see that it's any ruder than tying a 7" single to yer todger, but then Photobucket didn't care for that, either. :rolleyes:

The book is "A Short History of Frink". I confiscated it from Knitted Father Steven. :eek:

Couldn't agree more - i feel like a perv enjoying this so much! I love it!!:horny::love:

Your feelings do not lie, y'perv. :mock:

Back
Top Bottom