morrissey frink thread!

thats interesting with the wilde connection a beautiful young woman who was active on here some time ago called SvartaSjael had the same connection as how she find morrissey: over oscar wilde-so this way of discovering his mozness isnt as unusal as i would have thought of..one q..there is a book on oscar wilde which show his grave with the morrissey writing (from the smiths/moz fans on it who went there)do you know which book this could be?

oh i didnt know rott was such a big hit in malta...
well i was never been there but what i see on pics and on tv it looks like a beautiful island..but when you grown up there you prob dont see it as that special then

I have seen a picture of said writing on the Wilde grave, but have never heard of the book you mentioned.
Neither did I, really, since I never even met a Maltese Morrissey fan.
Yes, when you grow up here you begin to take the beautiful aspects rather for granted.

nmefullpg.jpg

Why, thank you.

tumblr_l5rspjja3I1qbvzijo1_250.gif

This reminds me of something (while on my quest o' the day to explain all life's problems with Gary Larson cartoons:p). There's argument on the other thread about knowing who the real Morrissey is. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a leeeetle bit like this:

4806374703_dbc032c346.jpg

Thank you.
Well, I wouldn't really say that Malta is 'nice', but that is a rant for a different time. Despite the apparent contemporary fame he has here (due to Wiki saying that Tormentors topped first here), I have never personally met a Maltese fan.

Well, to be quite frank, my story doesn't go far back as I wish it did. A few years ago I fell in love with the life and work of Oscar Wilde; through cross-referencing Wilde info and Wikipedia-ing I discovered the Wilde-Morrissey relation and rather instantly fell in love. Not that exciting, really, but thanks for the interest. :)

tumblr_l5308fWbPu1qb3mazo1_500.jpg

Thanks so much for posting this, this set are my favourite photos of Morrissey, he always has lovely nails. He's ever such a clean lad

IMG_0882-1.jpg

This is a runner-up of 'The Great Smash Hits/Minolta Photo Competition' (Smash Hits 9/1985). It's taken by Rose Mehan, Co. Donegal, maybe 1984 or early 1985. Sooo skinny- and so up upside down!

Back
Top Bottom