morrissey frink thread!

Oh my, Boz looks like he just wants to rest his head on Morrisseys shoulder for a snuggle. And that is one dirty smirk on Moz's face. And Jesse's record seems to be angled UP slightly and creating a large shadow on his thigh :horny: I think I'm staring too much at this picture :lbf:

Well of course Jesse's record is angled up - Morrissey is naked and touching him!! :horny::horny: (think about it). I am really glad I checked the Frink tonight! :D This and the True Blood finale coming up will make my night!!

Soloman shares a leg between Jesse and Morrissey making

2. III III 12 Which probably means 12 different 33 degreer's have contributed to something. I don't really know the details of this strain of symbolism, but it seems to pop up here and there, 33 and 12 a lot. I mean 12 is important because one complete rotation around the sun takes 12 months, the knights of a round table, etc,, but to see it with 33 I don't understand. I'm sure I could look it up, but something tells me to do my own thing and not get wrapped up in those details. But here it is.

That theory is actually interesting... first I thought " well, Jesus was allegedly crucifixed at the age of 33.. " but take a look at this list, there're many interesting names in there..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_famous_people_died_at_age_33

Just as I prefer a man who prefers a flash of the skin to the naked body, I'm a little fed up with this nudity...

Moz, I love you, put on some clothes and tempt us :o
Am I alone in this?
I am? :p Sorry :blushing:

NO you most certainly are not. :)

Just as I prefer a man who prefers a flash of the skin to the naked body, I'm a little fed up with this nudity...

Moz, I love you, put on some clothes and tempt us :o
Am I alone in this?
I am? :p Sorry :blushing:

I like it... But nudity isn't morally shocking to me like it seems to be for some others. It only shocks me in that my brain goes: NUDE MOZ - WHAAAA?

Other than that it's just another photo to me.

I actually wish I understood why so many people seemed to object to his butt photo and his naked photos. What's so offensive about bodies?

:blushing: So I take it nobody else is going to jump in an analyze the symbolism of their legs here, right? Do I have to be the one every time? :rolleyes:

Okay, so each of their legs is like a roman numeral 1, except for Boz's which is a roman numeral 10, he's making an "x." They're doing this:

II II II X II

which can be interpreted a number of ways but probably these two:

1. B B B 12 Which is part gematria for 12 men being bored beyond belief. Don't wanna know really why and where.

or Soloman shares a leg between Jesse and Morrissey making

2. III III 12 Which probably means 12 different 33 degreer's have contributed to something. I don't really know the details of this strain of symbolism, but it seems to pop up here and there, 33 and 12 a lot. I mean 12 is important because one complete rotation around the sun takes 12 months, the knights of a round table, etc,, but to see it with 33 I don't understand. I'm sure I could look it up, but something tells me to do my own thing and not get wrapped up in those details. But here it is.

Finally someone says what we're all thinking!

Don't remember if been posted.
I really like this one :blushing:
morrisseyu.jpg

Thank You! :thumb:
That's kind of spooky actually. I just ran across this yesterday in one of my Moz mags from 2004 (NYT magazine) and was all set to post it today. Pipped me to it!
Luv it :)

I like it... But nudity isn't morally shocking to me like it seems to be for some others. It only shocks me in that my brain goes: NUDE MOZ - WHAAAA?

Other than that it's just another photo to me.

I actually wish I understood why so many people seemed to object to his butt photo and his naked photos. What's so offensive about bodies?

:confused: Nothing about morality on my part... It's just something I get easily bored of. Somethings you like and some you don't so much. Like, for instance, I like left handed men.
Don't get me wrong, I like that he did it, but it would never be one of my favourite photos.

:confused: Nothing about morality on my part... It's just something I get easily bored of. Somethings you like and some you don't so much. Like, for instance, I like left handed men.
Don't get me wrong, I like that he did it, but it would never be one of my favourite photos.

exactly, and i get the brain going "nude Moz, whaaaa?" too, :rolleyes:

(I got a few brown sun spots on my forehead recently and I think they're horrible and they make me :mad: but thank God they're not all over my face like this:eek::sick:)

My own theory about Mr Boorer crossing his legs is that's it's an attempt at appearing slimmer. Hmmmmmmmm.

(I got a few brown sun spots on my forehead recently and I think they're horrible and they make me :mad: but thank God they're not all over my face like this:eek::sick:)[/I].
...and thank God it's only a weird glass I believe he's behind that is making the spots on his face :o

Oh, good.

No, they're not my favorites, but I do like 'em. I feel kind of proud of Morrissey for them. I think it took guts and I think it was a statement about age and bodies, etc.

morrisseyu.jpg

That is a beautiful picture of him, Elmiramoz. I imagined it to be pouring rain agains the window, casting shadows on his face. How romantic. :love:
pitter-patter *sigh*

Okay - I just want to say for the record - Morrissey, I welcome you to disrobe and display yourself at any time. In fact, I encourage you to do so as long as it's your desire. I will post the photos dutifully and there will be nothing but comments of admiration coming from this Frinker (as well as many others). :D

morrisseyu.jpg

I saw this a couple months ago in a book of photos by the photographer, Dan Winters. It was taken in L.A. for New York Times Magazine. I'm going to dissent and admit that I actually DON'T like it. It looks better on the internet than in the huge reproduction in the book - but he's REALLY white-pale and his eyes don't look real - it's very digitally reworked. He looks like Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation!!

I do appreciate the artistry of it, and like the rain/window/light effect, but as others have expressed their personal preferences, I like my Morrissey real...natural... (as well as au natural - see first comment above.:lbf:). I was watching Wrestle with Russell for the millionth time the other day and thought - Wow, he has a LOT of makeup on. You don't need it, Squishy!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom