morrissey frink thread!

:eek::( Maybe you should go to a doctor. But until then you can be the girl and imagine the boy is Boz and Moz. :o

blankets-panel.jpg

(I found this last night while discussing comics, it's a beautiful graphic novel called Blankets that deals with sex and religion.)

ALSO, if you want a tip on how to hold yourself, look at what Morrissey's doing in the pic you took. He's a flippin' EXPERT at that. :p He's doing what the two are doing in the illustration but it's easier for him than most because he's the boy and the girl but I'll shut up about all that because I'm more normal than HA-advocate.

Thanks, CG. I'll have a look at the graphic novel too. :) I'm off to the cardiologist on Monday. I fall down a lot, so it's probably not much to worry about.

Having said that, Morrissey, if you see me fall down in the street, feel free to rush over and scoop me up. ;) Friday night in outpatients - it'll be fun. We can steal bedpans and ask the nurses if we can have a go at taking their blood for a change.

Not that I've ever done either of those things.

Thanks, CG. I'll have a look at the graphic novel too. :) I'm off to the cardiologist on Monday. I fall down a lot, so it's probably not much to worry about.

Having said that, Morrissey, if you see me fall down in the street, feel free to rush over and scoop me up. ;) Friday night in outpatients - it'll be fun. We can steal bedpans and ask the nurses if we can have a go at taking their blood for a change.

Not that I've ever done either of those things.

All of Craig Thompson's graphic novels are wonderful.
Highly recommended.

Feel better Spydy, keep us posted!

All of Craig Thompson's graphic novels are wonderful.
Highly recommended.

Feel better Spydy, keep us posted!

Thanks for his name, I forgot it. :o I used to own another one ( about a rabbit) but it made the cut one day when I had to sell my books for rent money. I couldn't part with his tome, though.

Warning - the following video contains full frontal brown suit trousers and a very cute bum at the start. Not suitable for non-frinkers. :thumb:

:horny::horny::horny:
Thank you. I am fully expecting dreams of a frisky nature tonight.
My, those trousers are snug, aren't they!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek::( Maybe you should go to a doctor. But until then you can be the girl and imagine the boy is Boz and Moz. :o

blankets-panel.jpg

(I found this last night while discussing comics, it's a beautiful graphic novel called Blankets that deals with sex and religion.)

ALSO, if you want a tip on how to hold yourself, look at what Morrissey's doing in the pic you took. He's a flippin' EXPERT at that. :p He's doing what the two are doing in the illustration but it's easier for him than most because he's the boy and the girl but I'll shut up about all that because I'm more normal than HA-advocate.
Blankets absolutely broke my heart. It was fantastic.

Blankets absolutely broke my heart. It was fantastic.

Me too. In a way though, he found something more important and the metaphor of the relationship paralleled the passion of his own yearning for the truth he found within himself or some darn thing. I'm a sucker for a happy ending though. :o

I can't explain how much I love when he dances with his tambo...UGH!!!
And slaps his butt with it...mmmm thats awesome too.

I can't explain how much I love when he dances with his tambo...UGH!!!
And slaps his butt with it...mmmm thats awesome too.

He's pretty damn sexy. :blushing:

I can't get enough

Check out the cord whip in the begining!

Thanks for posting these! He looks really young in this one!

Yes, he did look very young and frisk in Brussels; he must have had a wonderful and relaxing night in hotel Amigo. :love:
I am going through some major withdrawal right now. :tears:

Hey, look! Squishy. ;) :D
119375814.rh01zT2d.jpg

Yes, he did look very young and frisk in Brussels; he must have had a wonderful and relaxing night in hotel Amigo. :love:
I am going through some major withdrawal right now. :tears:

Hey, look! Squishy. ;) :D
119375814.rh01zT2d.jpg

right with you on the MAJOR withdrawal, i shouldnt even be on here, i cant deal with it. :tears:

I was having a little reminisce looking through my photies and I thought I'd share some from Manchester in May.

Morrissey is blowing you a kiss

P1020787.jpg

P1020798.jpg

P1020801.jpg

P1020797.jpg

P1020973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom