morrissey frink thread!

Aloof and threatening - not the best combo!

I know what you mean though - I'm not very good at being 'casual'. I know for a fact I'd go lobster-red with embarrassment :blushing:

Aloof and threatening - not the best combo!

I know what you mean though - I'm not very good at being 'casual'. I know for a fact I'd go lobster-red with embarrassment :blushing:

Yip, add to that drooling:horny:, blithering idiot:confused: and BROAD Scottish accent. I can be pretty sure I'd have 'reprimanded for threatening behaviour' stamped on my passport, and a court order to stay at least 500 miles away from Morrissey at all times!...... running away crying is beginning to sound quite attractive compared to the alternatives for me! :tears:

Yip, add to that drooling:horny:, blithering idiot:confused: and BROAD Scottish accent. I can be pretty sure I'd have 'reprimanded for threatening behaviour' stamped on my passport, and a court order to stay at least 500 miles away from Morrissey at all times!...... running away crying is beginning to sound quite attractive compared to the alternatives for me! :tears:

Lets hope we never all meet him at the same time in the same place then - it would end up on the news - 'There was an incident at Manchester Airport today when three Morrissey fans went into meltdown upon meeting the man himself...':lbf:

Morrissey.jpg

coma2.gif

Snippets from Morrissey interviewing Linder
http://www.interviewmagazine.com/art/linder/

MORRISSEY: Is sexuality self-awareness? Could anything else be considered self-awareness? Science, or cookery, for example?

LINDER: “It took a tattooed boy from Birkenhead to really really open her eyes. . . .” [lyrics from The Smiths’ “What She Said.”] Non?

carmf5.gif

MORRISSEY: You’ve gone through periods of willing flat-chestedness, but lately you are thankfully releasing your very ample headlamps in all of your self-portraits. Are tits a pain in the neck?

29.jpg

LINDER: Like the daffodil, I dance—with the curtains wide open and the lights full on.

inrocksmenu.jpg

MORRISSEY: Rest is the most important part of the day. Do you ever get the urge to spring out of bed and start working on a new piece? What’s the most absurd urge that’s ever grabbed you?

moznagoya7.jpg

MORRISSEY: Sexually, the human mind is very limited. Anything sexual in modern art is usually seen as inventive filth. Within pop music, sexuality is always, always, always artificially aroused. Why do you think sexuality is such a heavy burden for humans? Horses, for example, never need to refer to The Joy of Sex or the Kama Sutra. Isn... Mehr anzeigen’t it a fact that, sexually, human beings are just a mesmerizing mess?

LINDER: I come from a colder age, when any man with lead in his pencil would have to fight his way through five layers of corporation underwear to even glimpse the stubborn flesh that he would, of course, be tartly denied. The dichotomous sexual world of the 1960s—before tans, gyms, and irony—shaped those who, like myself, grew to adolescence through its murk. The ultimate mystery would end up being as mundane as a Kenwood Chefette [a food mixer once popular in the U.K.] but less useful. But as you once sang, so truthfully, “Amid concrete and clay and general decay, nature must still find a way. . . .” [lyrics from The Smiths’ song, “Stretch Out and Wait.”]

It's funny how mature-Moz can really look like baby-Moz sometimes. I know he says he's a totally different person now, but once in a while you can really see his young self in recent photos.

Did that make sense? Possibly not.

i was thinking that exact thing when i first saw this shot. spot on.

I think on the next tour we should help fulfill Moz's obsession with mammary glands by going topless as soon as he comes on stage. I'd just love to see his reaction.

Shy, yes, but pathologically obsessed with boobies.

How about - if he puts "Handsome Devil" on his setlist, then he wants us to flash him.

Just like we expect him to flash us if "Let Me Kiss You" is in the setlist.

I saved the following photograph from this thread a while ago, but does anybody know the story behind it? Where is it from etc.?

mozflowers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom