morrissey frink thread!

Morrissey28juli.jpg.crop_display.jpg

:horny: :thumb:

On the picture of Moz in his boxers has he got a massive scar on his left leg? Or is it just the way he's laid?

His calf is tucked under his thigh.

mozstewartkj0.jpg

While suffering through this cold in bed most the day and all night, I've clung to this image in my delirium. I press my sleepy face up against his soft cotton tshirt and he rubs my back and arms and says "It's okay. I'm here." :o A photo doesn't mind constant coughing. John Stewart probably would though as I'm coughing in his face. :p

Ahh thanks Crystal I'd love to know the story behind that picture, I wonder if there was more of the pic aswell. It seems intriguing

In a recently published interview Linder, who took that shot, said "I've photographed Morrissey from undress to duress and if I die tomorrow, the photographs live on to tell the tale."

So I guess she's keeping mum...

In a recently published interview Linder, who took that shot, said "I've photographed Morrissey from undress to duress and if I die tomorrow, the photographs live on to tell the tale."

So I guess she's keeping mum...

Those are the best kind of friends to have. :thumb:

mozstewartkj0.jpg

While suffering through this cold in bed most the day and all night, I've clung to this image in my delirium. I press my sleepy face up against his soft cotton tshirt and he rubs my back and arms and says "It's okay. I'm here." :o A photo doesn't mind constant coughing. John Stewart probably would though as I'm coughing in his face. :p

Such a lovely pic, a fave! :)

Poor JS, though! :p
Feel better !! But keep clinging. ;)

I really wish he'd stop wearing the varied-tone shirts with the cupcake-wrapper details down the front and at the cuffs.
/there, I said it.
//hangs her head in shame.

attachment.php

Rawr.

189602_10150482592925413_405139100412_17782371_5025111_n.jpg

Woah, it's been a while since I was on this thread and it's nearly in the noughties...

Here's some screen caps I did of Glasto:

a.jpg

15.jpg

7-1.jpg

And taken by me at The Palladium

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

and Brixton:

IMG_0309.jpg

Woah, it's been a while since I was on this thread and it's nearly in the noughties...

Here's some screen caps I did of Glasto:

a.jpg

15.jpg

7-1.jpg

And taken by me at The Palladium

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

and Brixton:

IMG_0309.jpg

I really like Moz's hair in these pictures, it looks softer and suits his face, also the grey seems to compliment the cut, it's rare to see Moz with his hair this outgrown, it's usually immaculate but this really suits him! I want to ruddy see him live again! Grrr! Come back up north Moz, where you belong!

I really like Moz's hair in these pictures, it looks softer and suits his face, also the grey seems to compliment the cut, it's rare to see Moz with his hair this outgrown, it's usually immaculate but this really suits him!

I agree. Beautiful pics, TheReader. :flowers:

You'll be seeing him yourself won't you CG? Up close I hope.

I'll post some more pics soon, but the new design of this site does not agree with my computer for some reason...

Yikes! Those would be the shirts I mentioned. Personally, I think he still looks wonderful. You know, I wonder what kind of cologne he favors. A few drops on my pillow and I'd sleep like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom