morrissey frink thread!

You'll be seeing him yourself won't you CG? Up close I hope.

I'll post some more pics soon, but the new design of this site does not agree with my computer for some reason...

I will be seeing him, but not up close. I'm too shy for pit tickets. And I only have one pair of glasses and my luck dictates they'd get stomped. :D I did the pit once, I drove four hours to a concert in 100 degree heat in a car that had the windows stuck closed. I was wet from sweating and I think somehow in that process I got courage. The minute he threw a shirt out I dove for the front row, was right in front center. But stupid me I was so rapt my eyes were closed the few times he came near. I put my hand up but the rest of the concert he looked so concerned searching and searching, I figured maybe for Julia or something so I got self conscious put my hand down and just sort of took in the music. :o I'd feel stupid to try that again.

I will be seeing him, but not up close. I'm too shy for pit tickets. And I only have one pair of glasses and my luck dictates they'd get stomped. :D I did the pit once, I drove four hours to a concert in 100 degree heat in a car that had the windows stuck closed. I was wet from sweating and I think somehow in that process I got courage. The minute he threw a shirt out I dove for the front row, was right in front center. But stupid me I was so rapt my eyes were closed the few times he came near. I put my hand up but the rest of the concert he looked so concerned searching and searching, I figured maybe for Julia or something so I got self conscious put my hand down and just sort of took in the music. :o I'd feel stupid to try that again.

It's incredible how much physical stamina you have to have in the pit, I've managed to survive 4 times at the front whilst people around me have fainted, at the last gig in York a bloke in his forties fainted and we all had to help him out, all whilst Irish Blood was playing! Mental.

Morrissey+Glastonbury+Festival+2011+Day+Two+IvfpQ_HLo5Dl.jpg

I like being in the pit/on the barrier - I wear my contacts though - otherwise I'd end up like Mr Magoo on my way home...

Know what you mean about the handshake thing. I sort of gave up on reaching out after my first gig on this tour, because I did just feel like a total muppet. I don't think he'd ever shake my hand anyway. But that's fine, I just like to turn up, sing along, and absorb everything. And then feel really depressed when I get home:o

Look how close he is:
IMG_0405.jpg

I like being in the pit/on the barrier - I wear my contacts though - otherwise I'd end up like Mr Magoo on my way home...

Know what you mean about the handshake thing. I sort of gave up on reaching out after my first gig on this tour, because I did just feel like a total muppet. I don't think he'd ever shake my hand anyway. But that's fine, I just like to turn up, sing along, and absorb everything. And then feel really depressed when I get home:o

Look how close he is:
IMG_0405.jpg

Both beauties.

Here's one from Vienna.

5964429315_85dc49b6a6.jpg

morrissey.jpg

:o

l.jpg

I'd do this. :cool: It's settled. We're soul mates.

mozsheetslarge.jpg

feature-morrissey1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

:horny:

20061024002937_00018w.jpg

:blushing:

Morrissey-Performs-First-of-the-Gang-to-Die-at-Glastonbury-2011.png

:love:

MORRISSEY17.jpg

James D. DeCamp

smiths-B4I5_o_tn.jpg

smiths-60Z9_o_tn.jpg

smiths-ML71_o_tn.jpg

Peter Anderson

morrissey2.jpg

Edward Moss

Morrissey-1.jpg

Angie Knight

Crystalgeezer told me never to release this one, but I feel like I have to. Here is Moz before he puts his makeup on:

View attachment 12288

Back
Top Bottom