morrissey frink thread!

Crystalgeezer told me never to release this one, but I feel like I have to. Here is Moz before he puts his makeup on:

View attachment 12288

Dammit!! I told you never to share that one. Now he's gonna be all crabby tonight that this got out and I'll be sleeping on the couch. Thanks alot. :mad: :p

5.jpg

Love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL GEEZER!!!

062811.jpg

062811ear.jpg

Awwwww thanks Gretchen. :love:

It seems like the Chicago show is going to be a reunion of the former frink thread. Have tons of fun and say hi to Corrissey and trubz for me. Nobody else though. :p Just kidding. Peace and love and all that.

I wonder if he's going to wear the same shirts?

morrissey.jpg

View attachment 12300

I can't get over Mozza's sig pic. Did you happen to watch Veronica Mars? He looks just like the character Logan Echols in it who is a total smart ass but funny as hell and dealt every bad card emotionally despite being outwardly privileged.

You kook! He looks nowt like Logan Echols (just had to google him!)

He kinda does in this clip when you first see him in the hotel lobby. And in the show he's always saluting which is what initially made me think of Logan in your photo, but the pursed lips too. If you watch this whole clip, the premise is that Veronica is a detective and Logan suspects his mother is staying at the hotel even though she was spotted jumping off a bridge. it's his last attempt to connect with a respectable member of his f***ed up family. He ends up falling in love with Veronica, they're just pretending to be fiances in this clip. I'm addicted to this show which only ran three seasons. :o Its my guilty pleasure. Mythological Morrissey plays a lot of roles in it.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=k-Nh8wpxIZc[/video]

He threw the red and yellow versions to the crowd at Brixton/Palladium. So that leaves the blue ruffles, black ruffles, grey with cut-outs and the spangly numbers...

I bet he'll introduce a few new shirts, and songs.

He threw the red and yellow versions to the crowd at Brixton/Palladium. So that leaves the blue ruffles, black ruffles, grey with cut-outs and the spangly numbers...

I bet he'll introduce a few new shirts, and songs.

I can't wait. :horny:

I think Lottie took this photo. Love. Saw it on a random image search and stopped and dwelled on it for a while.

mozserb8.jpg

attachment.php

:yum:

moz2

:love:

attachment.php

Come here you handsome man you! :love:

tumblr_lq8sopRyNV1qhippao1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom