morrissey frink thread!

Summer is around the corner...

View attachment 31480

Morrissey's in town (LAX recently?) and it was 90˚ yesterday so he can certainly do that. I like knowing he's in town. :o

BkxupAXCIAA05CA.jpg:large

Bird's Eye view in my bedroom of us sleeping last night. :D Guys don't tell TMZ or anything, kthx.

13840300704_2cbef7e81f.jpg

Isn't that from Boston a year or two ago? He hasn't been seen in a while- probably busy.

I wonder if editing an album is super duper boring, or thrilling? Or something in between. It was beyond beautiful out today, hopefully he got the day off.

Hopefully he's been resting up for the tour. It's funny when you see him around other people- you realize how handsome he really is.

This is one of my favorite signing photos of him in Peru. Be still my heart. Just the fingers and the knowing reverse smile and the effing weirdass coat....gah. Everything perfect.

1010988_10201142174344098_1206776822_n.jpg

Last edited:
AYNIM spotted this beauty taken today I think. He's with a photographer maybe doing cover?

tumblr_n4tcuroODm1s8jt63o1_1280.jpg

Be still my heart. It doesn't hurt that his photog looks like a friendlier Brian Wilson.

AYNIM spotted this beauty taken today I think. He's with a photographer maybe doing cover?

tumblr_n4tcuroODm1s8jt63o1_1280.jpg

Be still my heart. It doesn't hurt that his photog looks like a friendlier Brian Wilson.

I really wish Morrissey would get a hair transplant. There are some really good ones you can get now. I think Boy George has a pretty decent one. I saw him rocking it out when he stole Morrissey's 'boxers/bruisers' look at some recent showbiz do that I saw pictures of in the Daily Fail. I know it's superficial but Morrissey without a quiff is like summer without sunshine. It goes hand in hand (or hand in glove.)

I really wish Morrissey would get a hair transplant. There are some really good ones you can get now. I think Boy George has a pretty decent one. I saw him rocking it out when he stole Morrissey's 'boxers/bruisers' look at some recent showbiz do that I saw pictures of in the Daily Fail. I know it's superficial but Morrissey without a quiff is like summer without sunshine. It goes hand in hand (or hand in glove.)

I disagree. A hairstyle does not a man make. Nor is there anything wrong with his hair, it's perfect. Hair transplants are gross in principle. Also I have friends my age looking more St. Francis than 40, Morrissey's hair is doing quite well pushing 55.

I loved Moz with his shorter Maladjusted era barnet. He looks mint in the Alma Matters video. Where he hand long sideburns

I loved Moz with his shorter Maladjusted era barnet. He looks mint in the Alma Matters video. Where he hand long sideburns

That 'shorter' era hairstyle will soon be making comeback whether he likes it or not.

That 'shorter' era hairstyle will soon be making comeback whether he likes it or not.

It'll look soooooooo good. I love his grey sideburns, like in a fascinated-by-them way. I agree with mozza about the Maladjusted caesar look, I thought it suited him.

1395323_404331029694400_369812697_n.jpg

Six days...

13999674259_3419e6e534_z.jpg

Ruben R. Ramirez

I'm not ashamed to admit I am pathetic. :o

1530355_357091364445699_6445945064632717337_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom