morrissey frink thread!

I don't care what year it's from, I've never seen it before and he looks HOT!

The back of his head, his face (with that great expression) AND his profile in the distance. Plus, there are so many things in the photo that can have you staring at it for a bit. See his tea kettle and the flowers in the back? There are jeans folded on the chair and all his dry cleaned shirts/suits hanging there...the hair product and tools....Oh, it's a joyous little photo. :)

The back of his head, his face (with that great expression) AND his profile in the distance. Plus, there are so many things in the photo that can have you staring at it for a bit. See his tea kettle and the flowers in the back? There are jeans folded on the chair and all his dry cleaned shirts/suits hanging there...the hair product and tools....Oh, it's a joyous little photo. :)

Don't forget the candle.

I had to laugh at that because I know that celebs usually have that list of outrageous things they want in their dressing room...like candles or naked photos of Bea Arthur. But he must really use candles if he requests them. LOL! I wonder if it's vanilla.

The tour rider I have from 2012 specifies "1 high quality naturally scented candle - - ie Fig / Green Tea / Orange Blossom / Vanilla." :)

The tour rider I have from 2012 specifies "1 high quality naturally scented candle - - ie Fig / Green Tea / Orange Blossom / Vanilla." :)

Tee-hee! "Fig, Green Tea, Orange Blossom, Vanilla." I love him.

P.S. Rumor has it that he did "Staircase at the University" tonight in Florence! Can't wait to see the clip! Maybe he did it for your birthday, Chickpea! :)

AH-42_COVER_MORRISSEY_LINDER_V8_120.jpeg

This needs to be over here in this thread, too. If you don't want to make out with Morrissey after looking at this photo, I'm pretty sure you'll never want to.

Such a weird hair moment—it's almost like he borrowed Mike Joyce's scalp. I figured I'd keep the bed theme going after the last photo, though. (Also, rings!)

2j7ei9.jpg

AH-42_COVER_MORRISSEY_LINDER_V8_120.jpeg

This needs to be over here in this thread, too. If you don't want to make out with Morrissey after looking at this photo, I'm pretty sure you'll never want to.

I like the other one when you can see his bare feet better.

I hate all feet except his ( and mine, which are cute).

Shirt toss in Vienna:

B0vavluIUAACY6R.jpg

He looks a bit like an action figure. Hmmm . . . imagine a Morrissey talking doll where you pull the string and he says the most annoying things to piss off people who hate him anyway.

Shirt toss in Vienna:

B0vavluIUAACY6R.jpg

He looks a bit like an action figure. Hmmm . . . imagine a Morrissey talking doll where you pull the string and he says the most annoying things to piss off people who hate him anyway.

I love that everyone turns to watch the shirt toss, even Boz and Solomon even though they've seen it a thousand times.

Screen cap from Florence...

29ymmo5.jpg

He was touching his chin a lot in Italy.

I thought it was either code for CHIN in italian which is MENTO which is bird for 2 MEN or GAY or HAPPY with a vag spin on the translation...

Or I thought it was code for SHIN which is either HSIN or how soon is now, it's a flirt. Or SHIN which in Hebrew denotes the FOOL card which in bird is LOOF or I LOOF IT! KEEP DOING THAT.

Or I thought it was a nod to his Pharoah roots, they wore goatees.

Or I thought he was making reference to Kirk Douglass.

Or I thought he just had an itchy chin.

Tours are exhausting for me and I hardly leave my city. :D

Old but gold while looking for that jacket label.

f***ing SEX on a STICK f***ING HELL GODDAM i love this look. I want to take him home and take that tie off and f***ing gah..

There's nothing I don't like about this photo.

article-0-1843655B000005DC-782_634x955.jpg

Are you joking me with the scuffed toes you sunuvabitch get in my bed.

Trying to track down the make of that stripey cardigan coat jacket grey (wool?) thing, I found some beauties:

10833_101723746519524_100000456987552_44831_336480_n.jpg

Morrissey1.jpg

Gah with the button? Are you joking me?

DSC_01201_JPG.jpg

m5.jpg

Strabismic Frink

jmcj.jpg

tumblr_lm87tmVGMM1qigop8o1_500.jpg

jacketnom.jpg

Homey must have a ginormo closet at home. :squiffy:

Trying to track down the make of that stripey cardigan coat jacket grey (wool?) thing, I found some beauties:

10833_101723746519524_100000456987552_44831_336480_n.jpg

Morrissey1.jpg

Gah with the button? Are you joking me?

DSC_01201_JPG.jpg

m5.jpg

Strabismic Frink

jmcj.jpg

tumblr_lm87tmVGMM1qigop8o1_500.jpg

jacketnom.jpg

Homey must have a ginormo closet at home. :squiffy:

We need more wonky eye frink, it's adorable!

Back
Top Bottom