morrissey frink thread!

Morrissey in plaid button down and jeans? Excuse me while I go change my underwear.

5.jpg

I can't find that flippin' jacket!

It's NOT:
Burberry
Brooks Brothers
Gucci
Prada
Van Dryer or whatever
The Chav one...
Channel

I did find a lot of coats I love. Do you think if I got a horrible disease and asked the Make-a-Wish Foundation if Morrissey could jerk off on my bewbs wearing only a Paddington Bear Coat that they'd be okay with that? Too much? Dial it back a bit?

It's not Pendleton either, though they have a lot of coats I think he'd love and Jamesy wore Pendleton.

Last edited:
i thought the pic appropriate given the accusations floating around these days. everyone trying to put his back to the wall and corner him with accusations

i thought the pic appropriate given the accusations floating around these days. everyone trying to put his back to the wall and corner him with accusations

Accusations of what?

Accusations of what?

well the lawsuit springs to mind almost instantly. the accusations of being racist, a hypocrite for advocating not eating meat but wearing leather (is it fake or not, the shoes) and of not understanding anything of politics and telling people not to vote (which he didnt), advocating murder (bullfighter) etc etc. hell even in the last hour or so a person claimed damon was eating rex and carrying morrisseys leather bags obviously. hell one person was mad because he didnt like the venue at a show and was mad that he ranked his enjoyment of them (the shows).

I have a question you Frink gals may be able to help me with. It seems that in 2002 Morrissey had curly hair. Did he perm it or is it really curly and he's been blowing it out for 25 years?

I know it's a silly question!

4uvq13.jpg

2woly05.jpg

i think moz has typical thick irish hair that get a little wavy when it gets a bit longer. to me it just looks moused and styled

i think moz has typical thick irish hair that get a little wavy when it gets a bit longer. to me it just looks moused and styled

If it's natural then it has a good curl to it. It's been longer (80s) and was stick straight. He may have blown it out.

i dont know for sure of course but when i look at the pic of him in plaid above in the thread it doesnt look super dissimilar to the one we responded to though of course it gets courser as youn get older and do abunch of stuff to it. mines sorta the same. super straight until you get to about four inches and then the weight starts to make it get wavey as it groups together and hangs and curls out. if i put product in it then it would look super straight to most people as ive very sculpt able mouldable hair. very thick fine and dry. im so a hair guy its laughable even to me. its a running joke in my life at work or in private or other for that matter. yesterday when rachel was asking me what the hell i was doing when we were supposed to be leaving the first thing she says is "are you looking at a reflection. you better not be messing with your hair". when i was at a real estate agency me and my brother in law were waiting and i excused myself to the bathroom and i i guess i lost track of time and the door just opened. im frozen mid blue steal stare (if you get the reference) with my hands in my hair. first thing brother in law says to agent is "see. told ya". at least it was that and not something else but we will keep it g-rated here as is appropriate and i wont make the joke

I was just endlessly scrolling through iPhoto looking for something, and I found another picture I took a couple of years ago—I think in Brooklyn, possibly Port Chester. I think he looks great here (that's putting it mildly), but it's amazing how much better shape he's in now. The contrast between his physique in this picture and the ones that have been posted from the current tour is striking...

1530750_570810496346041_551771654_n.jpg

i dont know for sure of course but when i look at the pic of him in plaid above in the thread it doesnt look super dissimilar to the one we responded to though of course it gets courser as youn get older and do abunch of stuff to it. mines sorta the same. super straight until you get to about four inches and then the weight starts to make it get wavey as it groups together and hangs and curls out. if i put product in it then it would look super straight to most people as ive very sculpt able mouldable hair. very thick fine and dry. im so a hair guy its laughable even to me. its a running joke in my life at work or in private or other for that matter. yesterday when rachel was asking me what the hell i was doing when we were supposed to be leaving the first thing she says is "are you looking at a reflection. you better not be messing with your hair". when i was at a real estate agency me and my brother in law were waiting and i excused myself to the bathroom and i i guess i lost track of time and the door just opened. im frozen mid blue steal stare (if you get the reference) with my hands in my hair. first thing brother in law says to agent is "see. told ya". at least it was that and not something else but we will keep it g-rated here as is appropriate and i wont make the joke

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just wanted some opinions as to whether Moz's hair is curly.

I was just endlessly scrolling through iPhoto looking for something, and I found another picture I took a couple of years ago—I think in Brooklyn, possibly Port Chester. I think he looks great here (that's putting it mildly), but it's amazing how much better shape he's in now. The contrast between his physique in this picture and the ones that have been posted from the current tour is striking...

20z6u81.jpg

Whatever he's doing is working. He's a lot thinner.

Also, I'm not sure if it's the photo or not but is he shaving his chest again?

This is the wallpaper and lock screen on my phone right now :D

I have a question you Frink gals may be able to help me with. It seems that in 2002 Morrissey had curly hair. Did he perm it or is it really curly and he's been blowing it out for 25 years?

I know it's a silly question!

2woly05.jpg
Haha - I think he looks a bit like Elvis here...:o :love:

Hi Shea - I just wanted to say that I think his hair is a bit wavy naturally :)

I was just endlessly scrolling through iPhoto looking for something, and I found another picture I took a couple of years ago—I think in Brooklyn, possibly Port Chester.

Goodness me...!!!!!

Great photo. Definitely looks like someone waxes that chest. Haha! Also, if you squint your eyes a bit, when you look at the above photo, you'll be able to make out an alien face on his chest...nipples = eyes, navel = mouth....

Back
Top Bottom