morrissey frink thread!

I was just endlessly scrolling through iPhoto looking for something, and I found another picture I took a couple of years ago—I think in Brooklyn, possibly Port Chester. I think he looks great here (that's putting it mildly), but it's amazing how much better shape he's in now. The contrast between his physique in this picture and the ones that have been posted from the current tour is striking...

1530750_570810496346041_551771654_n.jpg

Very nice...from the private collection;)

- - - Updated - - -

A few of my favorites...

2zsbnly.jpg

Many thanks! Takes my breath away:o

2000ish?

Trying to track down the make of that stripey cardigan coat jacket grey (wool?) thing, I found some beauties:

10833_101723746519524_100000456987552_44831_336480_n.jpg

Morrissey1.jpg

Gah with the button? Are you joking me?

DSC_01201_JPG.jpg

m5.jpg

Strabismic Frink

jmcj.jpg

tumblr_lm87tmVGMM1qigop8o1_500.jpg

jacketnom.jpg

Homey must have a ginormo closet at home. :squiffy:

Any more of the one by the double decker bus? I've tried to find them, but have had no luck.

Great photo. Definitely looks like someone waxes that chest. Haha! Also, if you squint your eyes a bit, when you look at the above photo, you'll be able to make out an alien face on his chest...nipples = eyes, navel = mouth....

Hahaha...a friend of mine said he thought Moz's torso looks like "a surprised hamster" when he saw this photo.

I saw this on tumblr. Is it really Moz or just a photo representing him for the book cover? I don't recall seeing patches in his jeans

3bes9.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I saw this on tumblr. Is it really Moz or just a photo representing him for the book cover? I don't recall seeing patches in his jeans
3bes9.jpg
[/QUOTE ]
At the risk of sounding sycophantic, that doesn't look like Moz's hand. .

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding sycophantic, that doesn't look like Moz's hand. .

That doesn't sound sycophantic in any way, but I agree with you—I don't think anything about the photo really looks like Moz, from the hand to the stance to the patches to what appears to be a Swatch watch on his wrist. It seems really odd that Kevin Cummins of all people would shoot someone else to look like Morrissey, though, doesn't it?

Anyway…

2h4dx95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom