Morrissey goes to the dentist

Fake News peeps posted by none other than that super mini twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
even FH Mike rushed over and found an empty lot where the 'dentist office'
was supposed to be.:bowing:
the LePew cost him the petrol for the entire week.:censored:

He says he lives in hotels.

There's apparently a house in Dublin. Maybe one in Switzerland.

He seems to have been in Manchester since March.
How do you know all this?

Morrissey seems to of spent the lockdown in Manchester. He did a London concert earlier this year in March then he probably stayed in the UK. His mother became very ill so it was good he was with her in her last days and then the funeral and burial in Dublin. Morrissey seems to go back to the Manchester and Cheshire area quite a lot.

How do you know Morrissey has a house in Dublin? There is a part of Switzerland Morrissey loves. He also loves Malibu in LA in the USA. He loves Paris, France and Rome, Italy. He sometimes goes to London. Morrissey spends time travelling and in hotels but probably not at the moment.

On an entirely different topic....

This seems to be confirmation that Damon is the boyfriend - does this mean he's been settled down for quite a while?

He might even get hitched.
Damon has been around since 2008, I think most people didn't really need confirmation for this. 😉

Inci-dentally, í quite like how this dial-a-dentist couldn't possibly talk about the mysteries of Moz molars, but was professional enough to let slip what his sexual preferences were. í mean í know dentists aren't priests {although that would be handy} but, really?

Mr Nicholas would be delighted to hear you say that {as a big U2 man}.

Champagne Charlie was my first religious boyhood obsession {quickly followed by Bono & the boys ~ which may have initially been cos Charlie kept name-checking them & Bowie in interviews. SPM was still lurking in my future then}.

He used to occasionally appear at my local church in Glasgow {his family were local} before he was Arsenal-bound. í mean ''appear' in the corporeal sense; í don't mean í had anorexic visions of the Virgin Charlie or somesuch. My Mother was always disgusted that he turned up to Mass in espadrilles and sockless, which was quite the look for Maryhill in 1982...

That's a very nice story.

I don't care much for football as a sport but I'm always fascinated by the reasons people have for admiring certain players or rooting for certain clubs. I find that and the profound adoration some fans feel for someone whose job it is to kick a ball around utterly intriguing.

And he does look a bit like Bono.

Inci-dentally, í quite like how this dial-a-dentist couldn't possibly talk about the mysteries of Moz molars, but was professional enough to let slip what his sexual preferences were. í mean í know dentists aren't priests {although that would be handy} but, really?

Tbf, if your dentist knows, you're not hiding it.

It's only polite! 😁

12 years is not bad.

He's not the one he met in Dublin airport???
No, that was the Roman romance (also referenced in Autobiography).

Went to the emergency dentist in south Manchester last night at about 10 pm, wont say exactly which part of south Manchester, but I needed a tooth pulling out due to severe pain, and who should walk out of the consulting room just before I was going into it but Morrissey! I think he was with his personal assistant.
Holy shit. How can a fantasy post about seeing Morrissey get likes? So let me get this right, Morrissey is going to fly from his home in LA to a foreign country England for a dentist appointment? Now I know why a 61 year old Indie Pop dude still a has a 10 person full time security staff and 2 onsite security guards at his house in Malibu to protect himself from you people. You psycopaths know Morrissey was born in LA right?

MORRISSEY: « LAUSANNE IS VERY MUCH MY FIRST HOME | «SUISSISSIMO

Blonay house
David-Bowie-Switzerland-house.jpg

His first wife Angela Bowie in her book: Backstage Passes, Life on the Wild Side with David Bowie, describes how he’d have had a hefty tax problem if he’d stayed in California. The money had been spent and the tax would come due. Returning to high-tax England was ruled out, so they decided instead to move to Switzerland. Angela, who had attended the private school St. Georges in Switzerland, flew over and with the help of a lawyer arranged Swiss residency in the commune of Blonay. In her book she describes Blonay as “a charming village above Lake Geneva near Montreux in the French-speaking part of the country”. She then goes on to say “The place I’d found was a commodious cuckoo-clock of a house très Swiss.”

In 1982 the Blonay house was sold and the artist and his son moved into the Château du Signal situated next to the Sauvabelin forest above Lausanne. Bowie married the Somalian-American model Iman in a low key ceremony in Lausanne in 1992, and as she was no great fan of the quiet pace of life at the chateau, it was put on the market. The newly-weds then set off to the United States for a change of pace.

The Château de Signal near Lausanne, , one of Bowie's homes for many years
ytM1haL4j6BxgsT63YQ9OFXeujinGpVGq60vWOMw.jpeg

In an interview on the Countdown show in Australia, Bowie said he thinks he wrote the single Let’s Dance while in Switzerland. The interview was done shortly before the album’s release in 1983.

From then on the couple lived primarily in London and New York. The chateau du Signal, originally constructed for a Russian prince around 1900, was eventually sold in 1995 for CHF 4 million.

Last edited:
I can assure everybody that everything I said about my visit to the dentist was true! I think because I was very nervous the dentist was trying to calm me down by having a chat first and I said that I had just seen that Morrissey had been in and that I had seen the Smiths only once in 1986 and how Morrissey fell off the stage and so he just carried on the conversation by saying he didnt know much about him but he seemed like a very nice man etc. etc. Nothing the dentist said was unprofessional. I was born in Salford and then lived on the outskirts of Stretford when young and I realise some people dont get Mancunians at all because youre not from here and don't understand how we talk. Besides which there was nothing in what the dentist said that is not already in the public domain otherwise i would not have said it on a public forum.

Went to the emergency dentist in south Manchester last night at about 10 pm, wont say exactly which part of south Manchester, but I needed a tooth pulling out due to severe pain, and who should walk out of the consulting room just before I was going into it but Morrissey! I think he was with his personal assistant.
Richie Allen who is an Irish guy now based in Manchester talks about his experience of going to a 24 hour emergency dentist in Manchester only 2 weeks ago. You might have to scroll/push the arrow thing back to watch the video from the start he had a wisdom tooth removed:

Last edited:
O how quickly they forget Charlie :cry:

Charlie Nicholas, Celtic legend, the New King Kenny, and now the bain of eejit Celtic fans everywhere.

A thing of beauty and wonder on the pitch. Not so much off it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Nicholas

he was very good but he chose to leave the tic and head for the bright lights of londinium,takes every opportunity to slag off celtic,bawbag.

MORRISSEY: « LAUSANNE IS VERY MUCH MY FIRST HOME | «SUISSISSIMO

The Château de Signal near Lausanne, , one of Bowie's homes for many years
David-Bowie-Switzerland-house.jpg

His first wife Angela Bowie in her book: Backstage Passes, Life on the Wild Side with David Bowie, describes how he’d have had a hefty tax problem if he’d stayed in California. The money had been spent and the tax would come due. Returning to high-tax England was ruled out, so they decided instead to move to Switzerland. Angela, who had attended the private school St. Georges in Switzerland, flew over and with the help of a lawyer arranged Swiss residency in the commune of Blonay. In her book she describes Blonay as “a charming village above Lake Geneva near Montreux in the French-speaking part of the country”. She then goes on to say “The place I’d found was a commodious cuckoo-clock of a house très Swiss.”

In 1982 the Blonay house was sold and the artist and his son moved into the larger Château du Signal situated next to the Sauvabelin forest above Lausanne. Bowie married the Somalian-American model Iman in a low key ceremony in Lausanne in 1992, and as she was no great fan of the quiet pace of life at the chateau, it was put on the market. The newly-weds then set off to the United States for a change of pace.

In an interview on the Countdown show in Australia, Bowie said he thinks he wrote the single Let’s Dance while in Switzerland. The interview was done shortly before the album’s release in 1983.

From then on the couple lived primarily in London and New York. The chateau du Signal, originally constructed for a Russian prince around 1900, was eventually sold in 1995 for CHF 4 million.

Interesting and informative post. Lausanne is the part of Switzerland that Morrissey loves. I didn't know that there is a David Bowie connection there.

Switzerland looks like it is a beautiful country and it seems unpolluted and clean there.

Last edited:
he was very good but he chose to leave the tic and head for the bright lights of londinium,takes every opportunity to slag off celtic,bawbag.
Morrissey is related to the Irish footballer Robbie Keane.

Robert David Keane (born 8th July 1980) is an Irish professional football coach and former player who played as a forward. Keane served as captain of the Republic of Ireland from March 2006 until his international retirement in August 2016. Keane is the most capped player and is the top goalscorer in the team's history. He was most recently the assistant manager of Middlesbrough.

Interesting and informative post. Lausanne is the part of Switzerland that Morrissey loves. I didn't know there is a David Bowie connection there. Switzerland looks like it is a beautiful country and it seems unpolluted and clean there.
Morrissey is quite within his rights to make benefit of Britain's free NHS and the tax breaks Switzerland offer.

Back
Top Bottom