Morrissey Guest DJ

Did anyone find the Morrissey Guest DJ show today? I thought it was on at 1pm. I have KCRW on and no Morrissey. Am I missing something here? Can anyone help me?

It is scheduled to be on air 29th August.

Also according to an employee of the station it's already recorded two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Thank You Kewpie!!! I thought I had imagined the whole thing!:)

are you sure it's KCRW because it just says

'Electic/News' on my tv

I have a question... I set up the KCRW Guest DJ podcast to go to my Itunes, but I am unsure that this is the same as the "Morning goes eclectic" show. Does anyone know? I don't want to miss it. I am going to attempt to have KCRW on the radio tomorrow at 11 while i teach math to my 4th grade class... we'll see how that works out. Hopefully I won't get fired over Morrissey...

I have a question... I set up the KCRW Guest DJ podcast to go to my Itunes, but I am unsure that this is the same as the "Morning goes eclectic" show. Does anyone know? I don't want to miss it. I am going to attempt to have KCRW on the radio tomorrow at 11 while i teach math to my 4th grade class... we'll see how that works out. Hopefully I won't get fired over Morrissey...

It is "Morning Becomes Eclectic", you can't go wrong subscribing directly to that podcast.

DOH!
i was thinking it was today, was scanning on here praying someone had captured and uploaded it,
*slaps self*
what time was it on again? and is PST basically LA time? because then i can work out what time it'll be in the uk.
thanks...

11:00 am LA time i think

and PST is Pacific Standard Time, for USA and Canada

It is "Morning Becomes Eclectic", you can't go wrong subscribing directly to that podcast.

I found it on iTunes, and there are two - a regular podcast and a video podcast. I subscribed to both & it looks like the video one is the radio show on webcam. Is there any hope of a video podcast of Moz? :o :pray:

oh phew,
so 7pm, i cna be baclk form work and online by then..

wouldnt a vid of him lounging in the studio, looking bashful be just delightful.,
*sighs*

DOH!
i was thinking it was today, was scanning on here praying someone had captured and uploaded it,
*slaps self*
what time was it on again? and is PST basically LA time? because then i can work out what time it'll be in the uk.
thanks...

That makes two of us... only I was trying to record it onto a cassette at work while teaching 9 year olds math. I was so disappointed when I realized it was NEXT FRIDAY... I get a little bit too excited about these things!

Back
Top Bottom