Morrissey has a right to his opinion

For all her feminism Winnie Wong dated a married businessman back in the day when she was constantly in the chatroom chatting with me posting very flirty pictures for all to see.

Did the fact she never got a man that was exclusively hers mean she became a bitter feminist snowflake?

You are a hater. She is a hater, too. Being feminist has nothing to do with having a man. Having men is the easiest thing, because men are easy.

Being feminist has nothing to do with having a man.
And everything to do with not having a man.

Having men is the easiest thing, because men are easy.
That's not really true. What is "easiest" is something you don't want. Men are used to rejection so it's not a problem when you tell some guy to take the camera out of his pants. unless it's Anthony Weiner. But with women? "Hell hath no fury." And it's no use saying you're gay because then they want to "flip" you.

And everything to do with not having a man.

That's not really true. What is "easiest" is something you don't want. Men are used to rejection so it's not a problem when you tell some guy to take the camera out of his pants. unless it's Anthony Weiner. But with women? "Hell hath no fury." And it's no use saying you're gay because then they want to "flip" you.

No woman will try to flip you unless you flip yourself before. In South America there are a lot of lesbian raped by men who tried to "correct" their sexual orientation, single rapes and gang rapes. I don't know any situation where gay men were raped by a woman or a group of women trying to "flip" them. Maybe you know someone.

Example: http://fmlatribu.com/noticias/2017/05/01/informe-quien-es-higui-por-que-la-queremos-libre/

Last edited:
No woman will try to flip you unless you flip yourself before.
What does this mean? "Flip yourself before" meaning what?
I assure you that "flipping" is a thing and I didn't make it up.

In South America there are a lot of lesbian raped by men who tried to "correct" their sexual orientation, single rapes and gang rapes.
Not just in South America. It's a sad, sick world, isn't it?

I don't know any situation where gay men were raped by a woman or a group of women trying to "flip" them.
That's not what flipping means. It's nothing to do with rape. The "correction" you refer to is a form of brutality and, like most rape as I understand it, is based on anger, and is generally someone who feels weak attempting to express a false sense of power and control.
Flipping is different. It's supposed to be about seduction, not rape.

Maybe you know someone.
I know several people. I've done my research.
Let's not talk to much about rape. It's not the same thing and it's not funny whereas I do think "flipping" is pretty funny. It's possible that it's more common for a gay person to attempt to "flip" a straight person, as in "On the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come 'round," or so many other Smiths songs.

What does this mean? "Flip yourself before" meaning what?
I assure you that "flipping" is a thing and I didn't make it up.

Not just in South America. It's a sad, sick world, isn't it?

That's not what flipping means. It's nothing to do with rape. The "correction" you refer to is a form of brutality and, like most rape as I understand it, is based on anger, and is generally someone who feels weak attempting to express a false sense of power and control.
Flipping is different. It's supposed to be about seduction, not rape.

I know several people. I've done my research.
Let's not talk to much about rape. It's not the same thing and it's not funny whereas I do think "flipping" is pretty funny. It's possible that it's more common for a gay person to attempt to "flip" a straight person, as in "On the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come 'round," or so many other Smiths songs.

The thing is some monsters seriously believe rape is a valid way of seduction. Of course it's a sad world. That is why we shouldn't make it even sadder. I don't think what you call flipping is funny. Unrequited love never is.

"Shame on people who bullied and insulted Morrissey by his personal and valid opinion about media and Le Pen. You can think differently, but being with the majority doesn't give you the right to crush the minority."

I didn't see the Le Pen/Macron debate. But if Morrissey did state he felt the media was pretending Macron won the debate when he didn't, that's just an attack on how the media covered that particular event. Lord knows the media in America pretends losers in debates "won" just because they wanna pretend it, and I bet it's even worse in European media. It wouldn't mean Morrissey is in love with Le Pen and everything she stands for. There were two bad candidates in a debate -- who did better? The media should be objective.
I assume she did beat him in the debate without having seen it, because who wouldn't win a debate against that guy? And does anyone expect Macron to turn things around in France? Very doubtful.

Those Moz Tshirts are also controversial quotes. Dont know what controversial quotes on Tshirts have to do with Moz being told about the finks posting here.:thumb:

I hoped i was clear, but maybe I wasn't. I meant: as pathetic trolling and moaning about Morrissey on an internet forum is, the same goes for a millionaire popstar who could do basically anything better with his time than trolling and moaning about nobodies writing on an internet forum.

Nigel is a nice fellow anyone could like, and his only crime is he wanted to save his country ...
Nothing more than populist manipulation, based on fear.

In terms of Moz's remarks though, the oddest thing is Farage's outright support of Thatcherism,
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...ould-join-ukip-says-nigel-farage-8585063.html

DwV1PlK.jpg

Last edited:
I have no rights only wrongs.

Oh, my english is so good!

Of course you are. You're either a troll or a right wing shill and Morrissey seems to be functioning as both, so either way he can be your role model.

I find it remarkable these days how people are determined to tell me what I am without taking the time to find out in an intelligent manner. I guess that's what happens when progressive discourse encourages the notion that those with whom you (might) disagree are the enemy and anyone with a left-of-centre viewpoint on any subject (even a centist viewpoint in some cases) is a "Nazi."

I don't agree with Morrissey on everything, and he has shown ignorance and contradicted himself at times (as have we all), but at least he thinks for himself and understands that issues have depth. He knows first-hand, for example, how the media deal with persons they would like to dispose of.

This is great considering Morrissey called CNN fake news, for all intents and purposes: "mainstream news media outlets cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Their private agendas are more important than facts, reality, or their duty to the people" and "BBC and CNN do not actually provide news"—delightful!

clumsy?, harmful?, careless?... yes. People can often say things in a heated debate or on a subject that one feels strongly about. And when pulled out of context it does and easily makes the one making the comments look totally wrong for saying what they said. But when taking it into context and with some knowledge of M's views on the subject and the whole not just part of the comment he made, one could see what he meant.

' The outspoken former Smiths frontman, a longtime vegetarian and animal rights advocate, told the Guardian Weekend magazine:

“Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can’t help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.” '

' The interview was done by poet Simon Armitage, who told the Guardian:

“I thought at the time it was a dangerous thing to say into a tape recorder. He must have known it would make waves, he’s not daft. But he’s provocative and theatrical, and it was one of dozens of dramatic pronouncements. I’m not an apologist for that kind of remark, and couldn’t ignore it. But clearly, when it comes to animal rights and animal welfare, he’s absolutely unshakable in his beliefs. In his view, if you treat an animal badly, you are less than human. I think that was his point.”
'

Harmful? yes. Careless with choice of wording? yes. It's JUST my opinion, but when I read it with the knowledge of how strongly M feels on this subject, and when I read his comment in context of the subject at hand, to me he is clearly talking about the people (that might be Chinese or live in China)who practice such disgusting and barbaric acts of cruelty towards other animals. Besides that, giving a voice to the voiceless, when so little in the media or society does, can at the end of the day, only be a good thing.

What would be interesting to know is what M fans in China feel about that comment, but I guess, regardless where one is from, if you do eat other animals, it may play a large part in not seeing the true (as it does to me) intention of his comment.

"In his view, if you treat an animal badly, you are less than human. I think that was his point.”
And that is THE POINT.

Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel. He is the only one that inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing it - The Lowest Animal" (Mark Twain)

I find it remarkable these days how people are determined to tell me what I am without taking the time to find out in an intelligent manner. I guess that's what happens when progressive discourse encourages the notion that those with whom you (might) disagree are the enemy and anyone with a left-of-centre viewpoint on any subject (even a centist viewpoint in some cases) is a "Nazi."

I don't agree with Morrissey on everything, and he has shown ignorance and contradicted himself at times (as have we all), but at least he thinks for himself and understands that issues have depth. He knows first-hand, for example, how the media deal with persons they would like to dispose of.

Where did I call you a "Nazi?" I've never called you a Nazi but I have had discussions with you and I do feel you're either promoting a right wing viewpoint or you are a troll. I wouldn't be the first one here to question the sincerity of some of your posts. But neither of those things is necessarily a bad thing. I am open to different viewpoints and trolls can be entertaining. On the other hand, if I thought you were a Nazi I'd pretty much think of you as an enemy.

Moz could convert and become a jew cause then he could say and do whatever he likes but he already has the keys to Tel Aviv so he already does.

I big hello to Hugh and his palestine crew, it must be living hell.

Winnie Wong was all that she is not now. She was desperate and posted loads of semi nudes in the solo chatroom. Then she got fat and unattractive and had to blame white men for it but she backed Sanders who is a white man who could not care less about her kind.

Her attempt at some career was cause she lived in the shadow of her famous friend Chloe bratz doll. Trump won and rest is history.

Where did I call you a "Nazi?" I've never called you a Nazi but I have had discussions with you and I do feel you're either promoting a right wing viewpoint or you are a troll. I wouldn't be the first one here to question the sincerity of some of your posts. But neither of those things is necessarily a bad thing. I am open to different viewpoints and trolls can be entertaining. On the other hand, if I thought you were a Nazi I'd pretty much think of you as an enemy.
711e1bfff972b9f5149609544721b911.gif

Back
Top Bottom