Morrissey has a right to his opinion

Nothing more than populist manipulation, based on fear.

In terms of Moz's remarks though, the oddest thing is Farage's outright support of Thatcherism,
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...ould-join-ukip-says-nigel-farage-8585063.html

DwV1PlK.jpg

I find it amusing that all you think you have to do to "discredit" Nigel Farage is post a photo of him with a mug bearing Thatcher. You have no substance. Nigel Farage went after the scum in the EU, like Herman van Rompuy, but he gets no credit from you because you can't handle the woman on his coffee mug. You're very silly!

What difference does it make? Morrissey requested this site to shut down many years ago. He hates it. It should just be deleted instead of continuing on as some sort of stalker fan site.

What difference does it make? Morrissey requested this site to shut down many years ago. He hates it. It should just be deleted instead of continuing on as some sort of stalker fan site.

I find it amusing that all you think you have to do to "discredit" Nigel Farage is post a photo of him with a mug bearing Thatcher.

Nigel is free to admire and insult who he likes - it's not a case of discrediting anyone.

It is a bit bemusing though how some kind of nationalistic fervour can cause someone to endorse a politician with diametrically opposing views to their own. Nigel is not only pro-Thatcher, but pro-fox hunting amongst other things. Not exactly my idea of a "liberal educator" but there you go.

Back
Top Bottom