An anonymous person posted the link to upcoming releases at Bull Moose:

Morrissey - Honey, You Know Where To Find Me - Bull Moose
ALTERNATIVE ROCK
BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK) LTD MS
UPC: 4050538587784
Release Date: 6/19/2020
Vinyl 10"

full

I really don't like rumour mongering, but the information is a bit more tangible than some of the things asserted here recently.
I've had 2 good sources now state that Honey You Know Where To Find Me is the Record Store Day release this year. My record store rep just told me similar.
Combine that with the following:

Here's the List of Record Store Day 2020 Releases Revealed So Far
https://exclaim.ca/music/article/heres_the_unofficial_list_of_2020_record_store_day_releases

And it looks very positive.
No idea about B-sides (as described as a 12"). The formats described can change before the official announcements - so keep that in mind too.

20200220_234402.jpg

Again, please take this as a rumour - more information as it becomes available (note: Lover-To-Be featured in the same way on the unofficial list - quickly becoming a reality).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes what a supergroup this could be, a mixture of the sex pistols and Thora Hurd...

Hovis , lost the thread the other day with the migration change, a little unsure of the new set up just now, we were yapping on about jazz and George Melly, then the site shut down as I was saying, no not into jazz , did you ever see him !! It does look quite cool in one of those little clubs though, you ever been to one
No, never saw him, unfortunately.

I had a chance to see Acker Bilk a few years back, thought I’d catch him another time—he expired a few months later. That changed my attitude to gigs inasmuch as I now remember that there might not be a next time.

I have tickets to see The Who on their forthcoming tour.

No, never saw him, unfortunately.

I had a chance to see Acker Bilk a few years back, thought I’d catch him another time—he expired a few months later. That changed my attitude to gigs inasmuch as I now remember that there might not be a next time.

I have tickets to see The Who on their forthcoming tour.
My dad liked Acker bilk, was he instrumental?? Not to keen on the who either, I like Pete, I dislike Rodger ... when I’ve seen them doing documentaries I’ve always felt that Rodger was jealous of Pete. Is this their last tour??? Did Rodger have some solo stuff out 3-4 years back as I can remember it on the wireless, it did sound good, if you could jog my mind please, where you got tickets for ???

My dad liked Acker bilk, was he instrumental?? Not to keen on the who either, I like Pete, I dislike Rodger ... when I’ve seen them doing documentaries I’ve always felt that Rodger was jealous of Pete. Is this their last tour??? Did Rodger have some solo stuff out 3-4 years back as I can remember it on the wireless, it did sound good, if you could jog my mind please, where you got tickets for ???
I’m seeing The Who at Newcastle Arena, if memory serves me right Bowie was the first act to play there—but Morrissey was the support.

I’m taking my son, who is eleven, to see The Who. I’m trying to give him a good education.

I’m seeing The Who at Newcastle Arena, if memory serves me right Bowie was the first act to play there—but Morrissey was the support.

I’m taking my son, who is eleven, to see The Who. I’m trying to give him a good education.
Venturing up north eh , was there a couple of years back, it’s cold mind.. decent venue holds about 10 k security wasn’t a problem quite helpful, as always drink is a fortune couldn’t fault the venue to be fair. Acker bilk to the who, this would be some education

You were good in your time cabbage head, mr yawn... nothing fresh with mr cabbage head yet again... all to familiar, with the same put downs.... your stale, your one dimensional, need new writers.... sound familiar!!!! Any how where have you put drunken boy! Haven’t seen him on here for ages I’m getting worried for him ...

Tut, tut, tut, Mr Barrie.
You’re going to have to try a lot harder than this if you wish to engage with me.
I suggest you go back to the drawing board, read my post again and come back with a concise constructive argument to explain why you disagree and point out why you think I have got it all so horribly wrong.
On the other hand you could just carry on being the site buffoon if that suits you better.
Take some time and have a think about it.

???

Tut, tut, tut, Mr Barrie.
You’re going to have to try a lot harder than this if you wish to engage with me.
I suggest you go back to the drawing board, read my post again and come back with a concise constructive argument to explain why you disagree and point out why you think I have got it all so horribly wrong.
On the other hand you could just carry on being the site buffoon if that suits you better.
Take some time and have a think about it.

???
Wish to engage with you!!!really and at what point must I try harder!!! You are now surplus to requirement on here now, yesterday’s dreams you are... if IF you announce anything other than the usual doris splatterings, then hey c*** lips..come back to me... you are my bitch now on here . I do not WISH to engage with the likes of you no more, as you are the forgotten man, you are the kill uncle of this shite, yes shite. Your throne has now tipped, Benny is dead.,,. Long live Carlislebaz.. long live Carlislebaz

Still fancy going toe to toe... I’m here all night .... come along the offer is here and now... let’s go for it you uncrowned clown.... The king is dead... long live Carlislebaz

And here we now have the full facts , olde cabbage head has decided to pull out of this fair and one time only joust with Carlislebaz, can we all hear the sound of the biggest cabbage hitting the loudest of floors ... you were like wilder when I Tyson fury gave you the biggest of all time body blows..... on the f***ing floor olde timer, you ain’t getting back up , as Tyson said this morning I just wanted it to go on so I could hurt him more..... I’m still her olde timer

Hey luji... long time no speak... tell me in English what you think of the three new morrissey songs, they have wild reviews in his own country for a change. Is there any reviews in Argentina ???? My fave moz concert in your neck of the woods is the one in chilli 2012.... we’re you one of the hot chicks in the audience.. JA JA JA , I watch that one all the time at work ... are you Julia in disguise JA JA again . I know you like it when I kick wankers arses on here.... have you enjoyed my performance this evening with an olde has been ... no reply from the Yorkshire ripper.... have fun luji our weather is dreadful , I hope you don’t have to wear wellies ...

And here we now have the full facts , olde cabbage head has decided to pull out of this fair and one time only joust with Carlislebaz, can we all hear the sound of the biggest cabbage hitting the loudest of floors ... you were like wilder when I Tyson fury gave you the biggest of all time body blows..... on the f***ing floor olde timer, you ain’t getting back up , as Tyson said this morning I just wanted it to go on so I could hurt him more..... I’m still her olde timer

Oh you’ve decided to take the buffoon option then. :thumb:
Not a problem.
Goodbye :tiphat:

??:knife:

Oh you’ve decided to take the buffoon option then. :thumb:
Not a problem.
Goodbye :tiphat:

??:knife:
You reply then, unlike you.. so where we at then ... shit reply really, nothing in response of all the abuse I’ve just given you. Doing that thing with hats off and thumbs up shit...... why do I still bother with Alan partridge ... if you want to be in the big boy league, then ask drunken boy86 for tit bits ... nowt left in the tank!!! I’m gonna be honest here , Jenny I joined this site as I had watched you from afar and enjoyed your posts, never agreed with most of them, one or two probably. Now I’ve had to sort you out and point out that the younger, or newer ones have , or are now much more informative and amusing than you now...... Leeds won’t sell ... London won’t sell , the new songs are shite... sad thing is you are up to date with all moz things... you are a wind up merch... but a true lover.... I know you Jenny to well my lass

We do love it all though, don’t we Jenny..... decent crack , when do you get the tag off !!!!!

Thanks hovis, luji good crack today, luji you must tell me immediately if we have reviews in Argentina.... ps luji I’m going to see morrissey at Leeds have I mentioned this ???? Probably so ... I’ll need to take my wellies... England is flooded

Yes... and hopefully on vinyl this time because Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You Are The Quarry and Ringleader Of The Tormentors are quite pricey on the second hand market.
I'd prefer it if they re-issued the original versions but I don't think that's very likely in the case of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted.

These are in the process of being REMASTERED. So you will be able to get them in the future x

Satellite of Love (live) was the last 12".

I'm wondering if this could be the Alain Whyte version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me. Does anyone know if that version had lyrics?

No

Moz was supposed to have been the 'support' act on the '95 'Outside' tour, but he'd already left the tour by then. Bowie was fun as I recall.

Moz was supposed to have been the 'support' act on the '95 'Outside' tour, but he'd already left the tour by then. Bowie was fun as I recall.
Ah, OK, thanks for clarification; I recall I couldn’t go due to work. Wasn’t sure if Morrissey had left by the time this date came round. Was Bowie the first act to play there?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom