Morrissey in Austin

Spinster

....it's been 15 years since he's played the San Antonio/Austin area....I CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Well, i suppose i could for another 28 more hours...

spinster welcome to the board go to events and read the Austin rollcall thread for more info if u wanna hang.

is it possible that Morrissey has more than 30 "fans" in Texas? Maybe it's my narrow minded provincial views...but I just can't picture him having a huge following over there.

is it possible that Morrissey has more than 30 "fans" in Texas? Maybe it's my narrow minded provincial views...but I just can't picture him having a huge following over there.

I think Alaska has more Morrissey fans than Texas...After all ALASKA is The biggest state

I can't wait for all the jokes, the sarcasm and ironies about Texas that Morrissey will say during the concert...

He's actually hugely popular in El Paso. and the larger cities, such as Houston and Dallas, they all have different types of people...not all of us are gun-totin' hicks!!

....it's been 15 years since he's played the San Antonio/Austin area....I CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Well, i suppose i could for another 28 more hours...

I cant wait either and i cant belive the day is almost here!! :D

He's actually hugely popular in El Paso. and the larger cities, such as Houston and Dallas, they all have different types of people...not all of us are gun-totin' hicks!!

He should boycott Texas because of Bush (these are just bitter Canadian sentiments...they come and go depending on my mood)

I know you're not all the same over there...that's why I appologized in advance...it's so easy to cramm people into categories with same characteristics... I wish I could see Texas...although I'd imagine it's a nightmare for a strict vegetarian.

He should boycott Texas because of Bush (these are just bitter Canadian sentiments...they come and go depending on my mood)

I know you're not all the same over there...that's why I appologized in advance...it's so easy to cramm people into categories with same characteristics... I wish I could see Texas...although I'd imagine it's a nightmare for a strict vegetarian.

I would have to say yes about the vegetarian thing...with the exception of Austin.

I'm sorry he's not touring Canada at the moment :mad:. I read about the boycott due to the revival of the baby seal clubbings by the Canadian govt. I know you and many Canadians are not responsible for that, just like myself and many other Texans are not responsible for putting Bush into office (that would be irresponsible, lol. ;) )

I would have to say yes about the vegetarian thing...with the exception of Austin.

I'm sorry he's not touring Canada at the moment :mad:. I read about the boycott due to the revival of the baby seal clubbings by the Canadian govt. I know you and many Canadians are not responsible for that, just like myself and many other Texans are not responsible for putting Bush into office (that would be irresponsible, lol. ;) )

To The Canadian: Morrissey choses to hold "animal rights' as his priority and that's his progrative...

To The Canadian: Morrissey choses to hold "animal rights' as his priority and that's his progrative...

I'm a member of PETA and I wholeheartedly agree with him,
still, sometimes when I have to dish out hundreds of dollars to go see him..it hurts. But it probably hurts more to get clubbed in the head so...

You have no concept of Texas do you? You are truly narrow minded. Texas is as diverse as any other part of the country. Very narrow minded indeed. And it is not our fault that George Bush is the President. Texas is only one state. It seems that he carried quite a bit more than just Texas.

You have no concept of Texas do you? You are truly narrow minded. Texas is as diverse as any other part of the country. Very narrow minded indeed. And it is not our fault that George Bush is the President. Texas is only one state. It seems that he carried quite a bit more than just Texas.

So Bush is an idiot...Clinton was a liar..Bush's daddy was an idiot...Reagan was a vegetable....Carter was a pansy...Ford was a moron...Nixon was a liar...Johnson was an opportunist....

Gee, we have to go back to Kennedy to find a decent president...and even he had his personal faults..

What time is everyone planning to get there?
I just heard on the local news the weather is going to be bad so we're gonna try and leave the city before it starts raining too hard.

Back
Top Bottom