morrissey in hollywood

J

jim

I know this sounds stalker, but where does morrissey exactly live? I want to drive by and see what sort of house he's got these days. Thanks, and no I am not any relation to mark david chapman.

WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON HERE??? SHEESH I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND IM NOT TELLIN

Dear Jim, when will you learn? Those who have it will not give it away, and shouldn't either.

What makes you think an earnest request will develope in secret divulsions? And besides, you didn't leave your address, so why should they give out his? And what did you expect: someone to POST it willy-nilly here? Holy cow, man! Were you soaking in the hot, relaxing tub when you asked and merely forgot to do such a thing? I know that sometimes when I relax in the bath, my mind goes all jello-like and I say and do things I might not under more stressful times.Hmmm?...

Re: Dear Jim, when will you learn? Those who have it will not give it away, and shouldn't either.

> It's funny how everyone says they know where he lives but aren't telling! Well obviously someone went and told or you all wouldn't know where he lives in the first place!! Damn stalkers..

Anyhow, I did drive by his house once and I felt so guilty afterwards! I swear i will never do it again!

I mean how would i feel if the guy drove by my house and parked in front of it and stared for 10 minutes while wondering if he should take a picture of my car? Then went away and drove by again just to get one last peak? (Yes I am guilty of being a stalker.. ignore the previous comment :p and i won't answer my own question because I would be failing to prove my point)BUT my point is.. Or i guess what I'm trying to say Is:
LET THE GUY HAVE A LITTLE PRIVACY :))

> WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON HERE??? SHEESH I KNOW
> WHERE HE LIVES AND IM NOT TELLIN

I know were he lives too, I will take it to my grave!!

Re: Like I've said before....

Moz lives on the corner of Santa Monica and San Vincente. His house is all the rage. Check it out.

:::GASP!::: SHARRON! Cut that out! You know what I mean! ::Clicking tongue:::

> Moz lives on the corner of Santa Monica and San Vincente. His
> house is all the rage. Check it out.

You naughty little rascal you! How many people are going to be driving there now!? Man, oh, man! And he isn't home right now besides...;)

Ta-ta! ::still feeble, though, in all due respect to the recently departed!:::

Yay!

Yay! I think you're right to give out his address - we bought the records that paid for that house, therefore WE OWN IT.

(And we also own him).

LMC x

Re: Now that's what I like to see!

An argument based in sound logic! Perfectly reasonably unreasonable. I think we ought to remind him of that fact...daily!

Do you think we would be able to make him do stuff like jump up and down on one leg whilst singing old carpenters songs? (Well if he's ours.?!)

> An argument based in sound logic! Perfectly reasonably
> unreasonable. I think we ought to remind him of that
> fact...daily!

Oh I do - I try to blow up parts of his house everyday. But so far I've only managed the garage.

> Do you think we would be able to make him do stuff like jump up
> and down on one leg whilst singing old carpenters songs? (Well
> if he's ours.?!)

I'm sure he won't mind (can we dress him up as an elf while we're at it?)

LMC x

> Oh I do - I try to blow up parts of his house everyday. But so
> far I've only managed the garage.

So that's where the pony went to...

> I'm sure he won't mind (can we dress him up as an elf while
> we're at it?)

With bells? Oh please, with bells...

TMF x

> So that's where the pony went to...

That satanic one?

> With bells? Oh please, with bells...

Hey, whatever rings your... oh.

LMC xxxx xxxx

> An argument based in sound logic! Perfectly reasonably
> unreasonable. I think we ought to remind him of that
> fact...daily!

u thing he do not know?

> Do you think we would be able to make him do stuff like jump up
> and down on one leg whilst singing old carpenters songs? (Well
> if he's ours.?!)

if you do the singing, he'll jump anyway. "irresistible urge".

> I know this sounds stalker, but where does morrissey exactly
> live? I want to drive by and see what sort of house he's got
> these days. Thanks, and no I am not any relation to mark david
> chapman.

He lives in Oxnard don't ya know.

i know moz's paper boy?

moz's paper boy says he picks up the morning paper wearing only his pvc suit and big fluffy cat slippers. he gives out spare copies of "kill uncle" that he warehouses in his basement. at present count:at least 50 heavily dusty cases of kill uncle remain there) for tips during christmas and hanukkah.

i'm going to tell my friend too slip him a note in this fridays paper telling him to get moving on that smiths box set and stop playing games with his fans. the note will also demand he put out a new record and some nice b-sides, otherwise i'll be forced to ditch him and latch on to those adorably young backstreet boys. i don't want to do this. i may decide to drive by his place and blast the backstreet boys to show him i mean business.

danny

Hypocrites and morrissey in hollywood

What I want to know is how you all who "know" found out? And shame on you, you know who you are, for talking down to someone who wanted the very same thing that you did.

Re: morrissey in hollywood - OH WHAT FUN YOU GUYS HAVE HAD!

Ok... I just read through the trail of letters, quite funny you people! I would bag on myself too... I liked the RAGE comment - No one else seemed to get it. I actually see Morrissey down in Silverlake at those restaurants on east hollywood more so than rage I would assume. So I guess I will just have to find out other means of where he lives. I just want a look... I am a little older these days and don't have the time like most of you to sit in front of the guys house and have the need to speak to him... I just want an eventful night drive than just toiling around Silverlake and Los Feliz without a plan. I actually just want to see the exterior taste of a person to whom I model my own, at points. As far as my own personal address I live at 2868 Bronson ave. in Hollywood, come and take a look into my house, I don't care.

jim

Re: morrissey in hollywood - OH WHAT FUN YOU GUYS HAVE HAD!

I just want a look... I am a
> little older these days and don't have the time like most of you
> to sit in front of the guys house and have the need to speak to
> him... I just want an eventful night drive than just toiling
> around Silverlake and Los Feliz without a plan.

Again, Jim, I will say this, not that I would give out the address, but why would you expect anyone who DOES have it to post it here? You continue to NOT leave your email address...hint hint. Maybe someone would email it to you, if you wanted. But otherwise, they are smarter than to post it here for all to see...hmmm. Maybe next time you post about it, you'll get this clue I'm leaving...

Ta-ta :::Girl Afraid, leave it alone!:::

Re: Hypocrites and morrissey in hollywood

Well said Girl Afraid!! One of those persons is that Maribel girl who runs the Sweet and Tender Hooligan club. Her and her friends made this big fuss over meeting Morrissey at his house. She even has the nerve to post the whole story plus pictures on her web page and then say they just "happen" to be passing by. Bull@#!!!, they were straight out stalking him!! And then she goes on to say that she would never tell where he lived!! She's so stupid. She thinks she is the Queen of Morrissey, The Smiths, and The Sweet and Tender Hooligans. She also just "happened" to have a poster, a marker, and a camera in her car. Not to mention her friend just "happened" to have her favorite CD-Southpaw Grammar- with her. These people have some nerve!! I think alot of us know where he lives but have never even been up there. He is moving out of that house by the way, and I hope people like that Maribel girl are satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!

> What I want to know is how you all who "know" found
> out? And shame on you, you know who you are, for talking down to
> someone who wanted the very same thing that you did.

Re: Hypocrites and morrissey in hollywood

> What I want to know is how you all who "know" found
> out? And shame on you, you know who you are, for talking down to
> someone who wanted the very same thing that you did.

You aren't talking about me are you? :-/ only way i found out is someone else took me there. Who knows how he found out.. If i were ever to try and find it again i Know i never could!

Back
Top Bottom