morrissey in hollywood

Re: Use your loaf.

> What I want to know is how you all who "know" found
> out? And shame on you, you know who you are, for talking down to
> someone who wanted the very same thing that you did.

Ball bounces back, so to speak.

Asking a question is one thing.
Making the address publicly known, another.

1. Some people do know where he lives.
2. You may want others to know, yet do not want to jeopardize Morrissey's privacy.
3. I guess the address may be passed on once you're relatively sure that the other party won't engage in stalking activities or other nuisances (but even then ...).
4. If you really want to know, there are ways. But you'll have to pay cash. And I guess you won't be willing to disclose his address then either.

End of message.

Re: HI MARRISSEY !!!!! ...MERRY XMAS ...

Hi there.
Well, I'm late for Xmas greetings "Re:", but thanks Somnium! Hope you had a merry one (or still having)!

See you around!

I keep mine hidden

> Ta-ta :::Girl Afraid, leave it alone!:::

I will. There is so much utter hypocrisy in what you just posted that I can't even BEGIN to cover it. I only hope that those who read your post will figure it out also. And hopefully a little honesty will prevail.

And to all of you who posted regarding my origional post...I meant exactly what I said. I'm purely addressing the fact that the majority of the people who are most vocal about the fact that they would "never" dream of sharing his address, are the VERY people who got his address in the VERY same way. Shame on you all for your hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom