Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN VEGAS" (September 1, 2021)

MORRISSEY IN VEGAS

unnamed-1_eqim3k.jpg
unnamed-2_rerxlz.jpg
0-4_berlpl.jpg
unnamed-3_tu03zn.jpg

The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Regards,
FWD.

From noted lyricist to boasts of unverified numbers regarding merchandise sold.

My guess is, some manager mentioned something about a drunk guy that stumbled into the venue, walked up to the merch stand and ordered two of everything. Including two albums by Lou Reed that Morrissey had signed.

That turned into "The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace".

For someone who doesn't have a record deal, I'm surprised he posted this. It'll only encourage any potential label to demand a cut of his touring revenue.

Looks like you forgot to log out Ketamine, your fella Vegan has posted using your account.

Just stating the facts, Surface.

Don’t be so triggered simply because Morrissey broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

:tiphat:

Don’t be so triggered simply because Morrissey broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Just got off the phone with Caesars Palace. They don't keep a record of merchandise sold at The Colosseum.

Lol, what facts, the fact that Sam once again spouted shite on Morrissey Central and tits like you and your demented fella lapped it up:ROFLMAO:

As I was checking out, the employee helping me told me that Saturday nights show was the largest volume of merchandise they have ever sold in one day for a performer in residency. So, the info is true, straight from an employee at Caesars' Palace. As a side note, lot's of fans shopping inside and super excited for the shows ...!!!

Fine. If you don’t want to take the above members post as fact, then that’s up to you.

Lol, what facts, the fact that Sam once again spouted shite on Morrissey Central and tits like you and your demented fella lapped it up:ROFLMAO:

you have a strange view of others. Look beyond the surface, Surface.

Just got in town, for tomorrow nights show, and stopped by the shop right outside the concert hall. Snagged a few shirts and a key chain. As I was checking out, the employee helping me told me that Saturday nights show was the largest volume of merchandise they have ever sold in one day for a performer in residency. So, the info is true, straight from an employee at Caesars' Palace. As a side note, lot's of fans shopping inside and super excited for the shows ...!!!

The Colosseum or any other venue on this rock does not keep a record/chart of which artist sells the most tat. And the guy helping you is clearly talking nonsense. Unless he has worked there every single day/night since The Colosseum has been open. Which we all now would be bloody impossible.

220px-The_Smiths_The_Smiths.jpg

Reel around the merch

You've got merch now

Merch Lie

Pretty girls make merch

The hand that rocks the merch

This charming merch

Still merch

Hand in merch

What difference does merch make?

I don't owe you merch

Merch little children

The Colosseum or any other venue on this rock does not keep a record/chart of which artist sells the most tat. And the guy helping you is clearly talking nonsense. Unless he has worked there every single day/night since The Colosseum has been open. Which we all now would be bloody impossible.
The "lady" helping me check out offered me this info without my asking. I had already seen the post on morrisseycentral claiming post before I went to the store inside Ceasars and purchased my items. IF we put 2 and 2 together, makes sense; (1) the post on morrisseycentral and (2) the lady offering me this info without my asking.

I'm not sure anyone could convince you otherwise; think what you'd like. I'm here and the concert is tonight. I'm excited :thumb:

220px-MeatMurder.jpg

The merch ritual

Merch ruffians

I want the merch I can't have

Merch she said

That merch isn't funny anymore

Nowhere merch

Merch I wonder

Merch begins at home

Merch is merch

220px-The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png

The merch is dead