Morrissey in 'Viz'

mick ransommich

From Viz comic.. :crazy:

moztwat.jpg

I own the Butchers Dustbin annual and there's an article from about 2003 about him, it's hilarious as well because his article is right along side Jonathan King.

Viz picks on EVERYBODY, I've learnt to just laugh it off, because I do genuinely love Viz.

Last edited:
Morrissey appeared on the front cover of viz in the of 1992 with the caption "Genius or Twat. Just saying like.

I think Germaine Greer and Jim Davidson are my favourites. Look at their postures.

Germaine Greer on Roy 'Chubby' Browns body!

Genius!

Oh, and I'm sure that's Mark E. Smiths head third from the left at the very bottom.

Brilliant.

Last edited:
Imagine my surprise when...

Millie Tant was my favourite along with the family one... cant remember the name.... the parents were eco friendly vegan oiks and their kid just wanted to go to McDonalds!

Jukebox Jury

Viz can be very funny, although sometimes it tries too hard to just be filthy and it becomes unfunny. Biffa Bacon, despite being very rude, is never filthy, I really like that one. The Morrissey strips are always good. New ones, such as Tasha Slappa, can be funny, though get very icky sometimes. Spoilt Bastard is wonderful, one of my favourites, along with Mrs Brady Old Lady, Ruffles.... and the Inch High Grandad or whatever it's called, that's a good one anyway!:p

Often the best parts in Viz are the readers letters and tips. They can be very funny. Sometimes it's surprising how intelligent the readers of Viz are!:p

Still buy it on the odd occasion, the letter pages are the best in it imo.

Paul Whicker (Tall Vicar)
Postman Plod
Roger Mellie

Remember when they ran a story on Bernard Butler on the front cover...

"Bernard Butler Spilts With Himself"

Doctor Poo. Appeals to my scatological sweary sense of humour. "Intruder heading for Davros' private shitehouse!!!"

Peter

P.S - Viz also contained one of my favourite jokes - Dear Viz, I've started having sexual feelings for Wee Jimmie Krankie - the problem is that I can't figure out if I'm gay, straight, or a paedophile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viz can be very funny, although sometimes it tries too hard to just be filthy and it becomes unfunny. Biffa Bacon, despite being very rude, is never filthy, I really like that one. The Morrissey strips are always good. New ones, such as Tasha Slappa, can be funny, though get very icky sometimes. Spoilt Bastard is wonderful, one of my favourites, along with Mrs Brady Old Lady, Ruffles.... and the Inch High Grandad or whatever it's called, that's a good one anyway!:p

Often the best parts in Viz are the readers letters and tips. They can be very funny. Sometimes it's surprising how intelligent the readers of Viz are!:p

Viz is not for sale to children.

Ah The Viz...:guitar:

Mrs.Brady is legend. Eeeeh....

I totally agree, the deliberate naivety and ignorance of the some of the letters are hysterical and never fail to make me laugh.

Kewl Chix are brilliant as well.

Back
Top Bottom