Morrissey Mentioned in VMA commercial

I got a My Space blog from Russell Brand and it shows a link to all the VMA commercials he made and one is he and Pete Wentz talking about email from Morrissey. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AHbV9YrlJpY

Last edited:
haha thats funny. thanks for posting. i wish i would receive a email, fax, phone call/voicemail, smoke signal from morrissey*sigh* haha.

I can't believe it... Pete Wentz...

Well... at least there's something he's good at. :o

haha thats funny. thanks for posting. i wish i would receive a email, fax, phone call/voicemail, smoke signal from morrissey*sigh* haha.

hahah, DEFINITELY a smoke signal!

ugh, I get furious when I hear stuff like this, of all people, this jackass gets contacted by moz

What is going on with Pete Wentz' head? It's shaped like a rotting melon and his hair is slicked down over it in a very strange configuration. Somehow it makes me irritable.

Is this what the kids want to look like these days?

I'm against it.

I think Hannah Montana is good for tweeners. I like her husky voice, except she's like one of those miniature husky's. (I just learned about these.)

M573.jpg

Brand needs to mention Morrissey/The Smiths as much as possible during his spots on the VMAs....the least he could do would be to wear shirts of theirs....

Tags
media bullshit
Back
Top Bottom