Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Just like all the others when he had a product to sell. This story is old.
Oh yes, the excitement of discovering your opinion on the new album

Sally, Omikron is just about to put off concerts and shows all over the world, so it‘s not the best time to put out a further COVID-19-Album, isn‘t it?

Moz is Retired, he don't know how to tell his fans, this last hiccup with so called Bonfire LP was the last straw. Even Mporium is done. Lost out there somewhere is alot of good music we will surely miss.......I know,..... I know,..... im not happy about it either.

Looks like the people that turned against him or misinterpreted his words have won. They tarnished the greatest Male vocalist reputation, which eventually stopped all new music and brought previous value of records and memorbilia down or should I say slowed it down considerably also put Moz in a deep depression. Ass holes if you will. In the UK they call these people..... Arses

This is how I feel, this is fiction and I truly hope I'm wrong because I'd love to hear some new tracks, and I have a ton of money tied up in his items......guess I need to hurry and sale it......uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh

All 90-97 tour tshirts for sale, then vinyl.........no......, I've changed my mind again

Last edited:
Moz is Retired, he don't know how to tell his fans, this last hiccup with so called Bonfire LP was the last straw. Even Mporium is done. Lost out there somewhere is alot of good music we will surely miss.......I know,..... I know,..... im not happy about it either.

Looks like the people that turned against him or misinterpreted his words have won. They tarnished the greatest Male vocalist reputation, which eventually stopped all new music and brought previous value of records and memorbilia down or should I say slowed it down considerably also put Moz in a deep depression. Ass holes if you will. In the UK they call these people..... Arses

This is how I feel, this is fiction and I truly hope I'm wrong because I'd love to hear some new tracks, and I have a ton of money tied up in his items......guess I need to hurry and sale it......uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh

All 90-97 tour tshirts for sale..........no......, I've changed my mind again
tl;dr:
I’ve spent a fortune on Moz stuff over the years, hoping it would pay for my retirement, but it won’t.
Tough titty.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom