Morrissey on "Berlin Live" ARTE tv stream (Oct. 11, 2017) reminder / reports

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / When You Open Your Legs / Meat Is Murder / Back On The Chain Gang

setlist provided by Famous when dead

• Download thread
  • Image from budti / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

40929_berlin_live.jpg
  • Review: Morrissey live in Berlin – Der 100-Prozent-Mann by Sassan Niasseri - Rolling Stone. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Nachlese: Morrissey live in Berlin by Dirk Hartmann - INTRO. Link posted by lanterns.

Frida54 writes:

When I heard that Morrissey was going to at an Arte Channel secret Berlin show to be taped I signed up for their audience guest list and although all tickets were taken, I received this today...

Liebe Berlin live Community

Für alle, die keinen Platz für die Aufzeichnung mit Morrissey am 11.10 ergattern konnten, ein kleines Trostpflaster:

Arte Concert zeigt den gesamten Auftritt live im Internet.

Unter folgendem Link könnt ihr das Morrissey Konzert in Echtzeit ab ca. 18.50 Uhr mitverfolgen.
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/
Solltet ihr morgen Abend schon was anderes vorhaben, wird der Stream unter diesem Link für 24 Stunden in der Mediathek abrufbar bleiben.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß beim Ansehen und Mitsingen!

Google Translate to English:

For all those who could not get any space for the recording with Morrissey on the 11th, a small consoling patch:

Arte Concert shows the entire performance live on the Internet.

In the following link, you can follow the Morrissey concert in real time from about 6:50 pm.
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/

Should you have something else tomorrow evening, the stream will be available for 24 hours in the media library under this link.

We wish you lots of fun while singing and singing!

Related item:

Last edited:
When you open your legs

German calling someone a Nazi? I wonder how many people her grossvater murdered?
Yes, because the sins of the great grandfather are the sins of the grandfather are the sins of the father are the sins of the son. Get bent. :lbf:

"I'm very happy to be in Berlin.
Do not forget your friends who are in need, who are in desperate condition/situation, don't forget them"

When you open your legs in to MIM...
Um...
Just um...
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom