Morrissey on George Lopez show (09/12/09)

Re: Morrissey on George Lopez show

That show is like a step down from the Wendy Williams show.

He gave Sandra Bullock a Chola makeover!

If it's so bad I wonder why McHale leaves him alone? Maybe he's a sacred Mexican cow because most of The Soup's staff lives in the Tunerville gang neighborhood. :p

Despite it being a Swords tour I think it will be Carol that is played.

And girlxafraid! Like I said in the other thread, best day of my life. Ahhhhhhhh. Thank you Moz!

I saw it. Moz was good. And now I shall never watch the Lopez show again. It's horrid.

Word to that. I can't believe I sat through that terrible show to see Moz play one song! Oh wait, yes I can. :crazy:

Why hasn't any good friend told Morrissey he got that spanish word wrong? "DIVERTES" means nothing. All it take is someone telling it to his face.

George Lopez was utterly horrible and so unfunny. If you see me doubling over in laughter it's because girlxafraid was fake laughing so loud that I couldn't keep a straight face.

Why hasn't any good friend told Morrissey he got that spanish word wrong? "DIVERTES" means nothing. All it take is someone telling it to his face.
He already knows.
Morrissey said:
That song was called "Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice" and some people think at the end of the song I attempt to sing Spanish but this is not true... I attempt to sing my own language which very few people know about...
Link

George Lopez was utterly horrible and so unfunny. If you see me doubling over in laughter it's because girlxafraid was fake laughing so loud that I couldn't keep a straight face.

:lbf: That's hilarious!

It was so great to see you all on tv last night!!

I thought we established that it isn't Spanish. Morrissey certainly agrees, is my point. You were wrong to say he thinks he's singing in Spanish.

I thought we established that it isn't Spanish. Morrissey certainly agrees, is my point. You were wrong to say he thinks he's singing in Spanish.

Of course he is singing in Spanish. He was just kidding about that 'his own language' crack.

Back
Top Bottom