Morrissey on Guardian

Don`t know about your sight, if you worry you will check an optometric or ophtal-whatever they are called in english. Me and my site are fine, thanks for asking.

I am serious you know. All I see is a series of symbols.

(And really, you don't have to be a defensive sarky bitch about it either.)

Last edited:
Oh put a sock in it. When you're not talking about the merits of your own site, you're talking about this one. SHove off.

I am not talking about this site but asked you why you put on a quite nasty behaviour, trying to forbid me from even asking/ confronting you after you tried to insult me. You are obviously not able to explain yourself in a coherent matter but can just revert to low kindergarten "more of the same" and cannot do better than "Shove off" (or your sock comment) That is really poor in taste, style and repartee. You are obviously not able to enter an argument, so I won`t bother with entering into discussion about the ridiculous stuff you posted. I would pity you if I had the time.

Last edited:
I am serious you know. All I see is a series of symbols.

(And really, you don't have to be a defensive sarky bitch about it either.)

Good for you to be serious. I was just being plain about what you asked and have no problems with female canines even if I`m more of a cat person and therefore not feel appropiately described wiith your term of endearment as which you surely meant it. What is your view of Phytagoras`music of the spheres that can be "seen" in numbers, mathematic music and arts?

Expected more from interview, why weren't any relevant or
Interesting questions asked?? Get Moz on Janice longs show, always more questions for the fans from her

Also his comments about china should be applauded, morrissey speaking his mind not bothering who he upsets in my opinion is brilliant

Good for you to be serious. I was just being plain about what you asked and have no problems with female canines even if I`m more of a cat person and therefore not feel appropiately described wiith your term of endearment as which you surely meant it. What is your view of Phytagoras`music of the spheres that can be "seen" in numbers, mathematic music and arts?

ohmygodyouaresoamazinglycleveryouliketotallycalledmeoutontheinternetsandeverything.

It would have been golden if only you did a spell check....awww.

I am not talking about this site but asked you why you put on a quite nasty behaviour, trying to forbid me from even asking/ confronting you after you tried to insult me. You are obviously not able to explain yourself in a coherent matter but can just revert to low kindergarten "more of the same" and cannot do better than "Shove off" (or your sock comment) That is really poor in taste, style and repartee. You are obviously not able to enter an argument, so I won`t bother with entering into discussion about the ridiculous stuff you posted. I would pity you if I had the time.

Gehen Sie zu Ihrer eigenen Website zurück. Danke.

Gehen Sie zu Ihrer eigenen Website zurück. Danke.

Oh that took you long to translate - a different language but not a byte of information more than "Sod off", apologising to he Girl-with-a-thorn; not to me - so you can rake up shit, delight in it but when you get confronted by me you hide under "Plz go away" just the impolite version.

And you confessed to lurking on my site - why don`t you just ignore it if you dont like it? I`m not dissing you over there as you feel the need to do on here

EDIT: ^^ HAHAHAHA!! :lbf:

Sorry to interrupt this awesome slapfight, but...

"And if you do take on a relationship you have to take on another person's family and friends and it's… really too much. I'd rather not. You find yourself working overtime at a factory to buy a present for a niece you can't stand. That's what happens when you become entangled with other people."

Morrissey is a much nicer person than I am if he actually thinks you're supposed to have contact with the relatives you don't like let alone buy them presents. The key to happiness is finding someone who hates the majority of their relatives as much as you do and having an unlisted phone number.

Last edited:
HTML:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kind of a boring interview imo. not much new info. i liked that we got some info into where he has been laying his head to sleep.
i like that he is wearing football flats. can anyone see what kind they are?

oh and this:

Oh that took you long to translate - a different language but not a byte of information more than "Sod off", apologising to he Girl-with-a-thorn; not to me - so you can rake up shit, delight in it but when you get confronted by me you hide under "Plz go away" just the impolite version.

And you confessed to lurking on my site - why don`t you just ignore it if you dont like it? I`m not dissing you over there as you feel the need to do on here

Es tut mir leid, dass ich Sie verletzte. Ich vertraue Ihnen nicht. Ich werde schlecht von Ihnen wieder nicht sprechen.

ok. gentlewomens agreement. :thumb:

Auch...streiten Sie mit einer verrückten Person nicht. Gehen Sie dazu zurück, wo Sie bequem sind und in der Kontrolle.

See one of the latest comments on this youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK52DszTXk :lbf::lbf::lbf:

EDIT - should probably say the video is a very graphic video of animal abuse in China... not for the feint hearted. I'm laughing at the comment, not the video. Sorry if I upset Voodoo Doll by linking to a horrific clip.

Dave

Last edited:
Tags
scans
Back
Top Bottom