Morrissey on The James Corden Show November 7 to promote Back On The Chain Gang - Morrissey Central

20181016_150953.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/november-7

Regards,
FWD.

So sad to see James Corden promoting Nazi’s on his show! Clearly this now also makes James Corden a Nazi too. Just disgusting how all these Nazi’s are proliferating in the entertainment industry.

I've never understood how this flying pig who took over after Elton became so popular. But I know that at least the british are weak for the son from the steelworks town with bitch tits who compensates for his looks and not getting laid by being funny and taking a lot of drugs and drinking a lot of beer.
Surely this crap "comedian" belongs in the pigsty. Glad I've so far only seen short clips from this fatso and is he really the best the brits can produce now and when did he get his own show?
Is he now an american phenomenon and is the british colony now turning british like good and proper?

Not going to watch Morrissey driving around in a car with this guy. Will turn it off. I might watch the song Morrissey performs. I'm not sure yet.

So, PETA is going after Corden for a segment about “grotesquely eating animal parts”on air but Moz goes on? Refused Kimmel over Duck Dynasty co-guests. Well, times have certainly changed.
jimmy kimmel is a dick though. a largely unfunny and unappealing one. im glad moz stuck it to him.

jimmy kimmel is a dick though. a largely unfunny and unappealing one. im glad moz stuck it to him.
We share so much you and me I am prepared to marry you without seeing any kind of photo ID.

just kidding. im not that shameless id marry a Nazi just for eyelid surgery. or at least not such a remarkably witless and unattractive one.
Oh but look at your earlier post when you at least considered it. That wall of yours is coming down but I bet I'd find your eyelids so sexy I'd kiss them a lot.
We're meant to be!

Do you mean Rusty Brand who bought a house by the River Thames for 3.3 million pounds in 2016? Pretty sure he could buy the trailer park you live on and evict you if he felt like it mate.

Do you think Air Steve or anyone else in Moz Angeles cares about where the Thames River is? It's probably in Arkansas and was named after some Brittish immigrant in 1790. WTF is 3.3 million pounds? American capitalists like Morrissey deal in dollars. The Mporium uk payout is in dollars.

Do you think Air Steve or anyone else in Moz Angeles cares about where the Thames River is? It's probably in Arkansas and was named after some Brittish immigrant in 1790. WTF is 3.3 million pounds? American capitalists like Morrissey deal in dollars. The Mporium uk payout is in dollars.

Morrissey has written a number of songs that reference London, which The Thames runs through, so I’m pretty sure he cares about where the river is and if you weren’t such a thick trailer park kid, you would know that he references the Thames in one of his most beautiful songs, Come Back To Camden.

yawn, so predictable

I've never understood how this flying pig who took over after Elton became so popular. But I know that at least the british are weak for the son from the steelworks town with bitch tits who compensates for his looks and not getting laid by being funny and taking a lot of drugs and drinking a lot of beer.
Surely this crap "comedian" belongs in the pigsty. Glad I've so far only seen short clips from this fatso and is he really the best the brits can produce now and when did he get his own show?
Is he now an american phenomenon and is the british colony now turning british like good and proper?
I’d suggest you try and lighten up or seek mental support

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom