Morrissey on The James Corden Show November 7 to promote Back On The Chain Gang - Morrissey Central

20181016_150953.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/november-7

Regards,
FWD.

Feels weird Moz being on a TV show singing a cover version. Is this a first for Moz? I don't count the Subway Train intro to EDILS on Jonathan Ross. I mean a full song. He should do it with Chrissie Hynde.

Feels weird Moz being on a TV show singing a cover version. Is this a first for Moz? I don't count the Subway Train intro to EDILS on Jonathan Ross. I mean a full song. He should do it with Chrissie Hynde.
Satellite of Love at the Nobel Prize TV appearance

I’d suggest you try and lighten up or seek mental support
But then I'd be normal like you and who wants that?

Flying pigs are exported from Britain to the british colony regularly. Some fatso eating all the pies at Sheffield Wednesday games killed all those scousers.

"He said......"

Reckon this fat Brittish dude has been trying to get Uncle Steve on his show ever since fat Brittish dude moved his show to Moz Angeles. I me reckon he reminds me of Rusty Brand and Nol Gallagher. He thinks he is Uncle Steve's "friend". Reckon if fat Brittish dude will get his house foreclosed on like Rusty Brand because he couldn't afford Moz Angeles m8 inn n nn n nn n n n nn n n it.
Reckon not too funny, innnnnnnnnnnnnit?

Ah finally some autumnal entertainment, mental note made to watch. "Those were the happiest days of my life" :)

Reckon this fat Brittish dude has been trying to get Uncle Steve on his show ever since fat Brittish dude moved his show to Moz Angeles. I me reckon he reminds me of Rusty Brand and Nol Gallagher. He thinks he is Uncle Steve's "friend". Reckon if fat Brittish dude will get his house foreclosed on like Rusty Brand because he couldn't afford Moz Angeles m8 inn n nn n nn n n n nn n n it.

I reckon that you are a complete and utter sad sack Yankee Doodle dandy twat innit?! Now, do everyone a favour and f*** right off. Oh, and when you've finished f***ing off, f*** off again.

So sad to see James Corden promoting Nazi’s on his show! Clearly this now also makes James Corden a Nazi too. Just disgusting how all these Nazi’s are proliferating in the entertainment industry.

After Kanye West demanded a return of slavery in America, and urged Donald Trump to nuke Iran, I think the Nazi comparisons are more suited to the pro-Trump musicians. Why does the NME keep calling Kanye a brilliant musician? Kanye is pro-slavery, an Uncle Tom.

Can’t wait to not watch it. Moz should call it a day, leave his legacy somewhat in tact. His bad material is starting to heavily outweigh the good. If he carries on at this rate, Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I will be considered luck strikes, anomalies, rabbits out the hat, how did he pull those off, in what was otherwise a mediocre to abysmal solo career. No wonder he’s singing a pretenders song, he must be aware enough to know his own material ain’t that great.

Can’t wait to not watch it. Moz should call it a day, leave his legacy somewhat in tact. His bad material is starting to heavily outweigh the good. If he carries on at this rate, Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I will be considered luck strikes, anomalies, rabbits out the hat, how did he pull those off, in what was otherwise a mediocre to abysmal solo career. No wonder he’s singing a pretenders song, he must be aware enough to know his own material ain’t that great.

You didn't read those facts I posted earlier for you, did you?

I just love how you voice my exact opinion on him as an artist and his obvious decline which is something most people and fans can see but some are so closely attached to him that they are wearing Moz glasses all day and night long.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom