Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
I know folk will tune in to watch the show and fall on the floor when they see the man 20 years on. He should get his team to release up to date photos...no shame in aging.

This was the original post that brought up age/appearance. It was not an attack and made a fair point about using a more age-relevant picture.

I’ve heard his look compared to Cary Grant and I think that’s an apt description.
By Jove, you're right!

Look at this and tell me you don't see Moz!
cary+2.jpg

The mannerisms, the debonair style, the way he's eye-f***ing the camera! Good observation.

This was the original post that brought up age/appearance. It was not an attack and made a fair point about using a more age-relevant picture.

Does he choose the pic that gets used to promote the show and his appearance or is it the ad people for the network/show

Evstafiev-ratko-mladic-1993-w.jpg

:lbf::laughing:
Uncanny!
Very good ordinaryboy!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What a hero and I idolise all the serbian heroes, the last true and maybe only europeans of worth. One day we will take it all back in their name and sing their names and kiss their pictures.

Glad I have serbian friends who made sure I will be able to defend myself.

By Jove, you're right!

cary+2.jpg

The mannerisms, the debonair style, the way he's eye-f***ing the camera! Good observation.

Mate, give him a bowl cut and he’ll look more like Johnny Marr than Morrissey. Absolutely no resemblance whatsoever

:rolleyes:
By Jove, you're right!

cary+2.jpg

Okay, I think I’m out of this conversation now. Why do these usually go so much better in person?

From Lyn & Matt's FB:

FB_IMG_1557800699496.jpg

FB_IMG_1557800989733.jpg

(On a side note: Alain Whyte commented 'awesome' on this picture on Lyn's post. Nice to see).

Matt:
mwbattery~1557789519~2043209051818582645_273736212.jpg

Jesse:
8stitches9lives~1557787162~2043189267974393271_14513702.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
It’s an ancient pic, and it’s filtered to fook to make him look even younger. What was that pic doing the rounds a while ago, around the Spent The Day In Bed Release, when he was sat at the table wearing a England is theirs tee, he looked like he’d had a full on face lift, It barely even looked like Morrissey. Btw I ain’t saying he looks bad for 60, not at all, but put yourself in a narcissists shoes, someone in the public eye, who’s been considered a sex symbol for 3 decades. I bet his own reflection is hitting him hard.

I bet he looks better than you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom