Morrissey papped going to bookstore!

mell

loves moz
Morrissey got papped again on April 29th! The description says:
Morrissey goes shopping at the Samuel French Bookstore. He shopped for about 10 minutes and covered his face up while walking back to his car.
morrisseypappedapr302008.jpg

I saw these photos on newscom.com but can't access the large photos. Does someone here have access to the larger pics? My desire to see new Morrissey pictures overrides my disgust of the paparazzi, so please help a girl out. Thanks!

holy crap.

what is with the pap's sudden interest in him?? :eek:

holy crap.

what is with the pap's sudden interest in him?? :eek:

It's probably because the more notorious celebs are lying low lately; Britney, Lindsay, Paris, ect. When Jamie Lynn pops that kid out everything will go back to normal.

I like the "good looking man about town" pics

and nothing wrong with a man with a bag,I have several,including a prada one that i treasure more than most of my friends
haha

:D

It's probably because the more notorious celebs are lying low lately; Britney, Lindsay, Paris, ect. When Jamie Lynn pops that kid out everything will go back to normal.
Ahh, yea that is true.

or maybe whenever Amy Winehouse finally goes completely crazy and pulls a Britney...
I like the "good looking man about town" pics

and nothing wrong with a man with a bag,I have several,including a prada one that i treasure more than most of my friends
haha

:D

and why are there no pictures of this in the male fan frink thread???!!!

Ahh, yea that is true.

or maybe whenever Amy Winehouse finally goes completely crazy and pulls a Britney...

and why are there no pictures of this in the male fan frink thread???!!!

I didn't really think prada bags would be a very frinky thing?

I didn't really think prada bags would be a very frinky thing?
...well, I don't know what a prada bag LOOKS like so I can't really be a judge on that.

*shrugs* I just wanna see you with a purse to be honest, hahaha...

This paparazzo must be desperate...what does one get for photographs of a marginally popular singer doing quite mundane activities? A rented room in Whalley Range?

Last edited:
i don't get it: what's with the sudden interest from the Papparazzi? Did Polydor pay someone to follow him around in promotion for the Greatest Hits CD?

Morrissey got papped again on April 29th! The description says:
Morrissey goes shopping at the Samuel French Bookstore. He shopped for about 10 minutes and covered his face up while walking back to his car.
morrisseypappedapr302008.jpg
...golden; delicious

Did Polydor pay someone to follow him around in promotion for the Greatest Hits CD?
haha

Looks like he's gotten a new car, very cool. See, it looks as if Moz is back in the USA? I've heard several rumors that he's living in Malibu now, but cannot confirm.

enjoy! taken from newscom.com web page

enjoy! taken from newscom.com web page

Oh, he's just the cutest thing. I love his Man Purse! He and I have to discuss finding some pants in his actual size though. He almost always wears them too baggy.

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom