Morrissey, please change the cover art for I Am Not A Dog On A Chain

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

The cover on the t-shirt looks way better...
Right now it just looks like some crappy Quarry-era bootleg concert album art some fan made so they wouldn’t have a blank picture on their iTunes.
44C8491D-2493-4A36-B789-92E43A5CD669.jpeg

I even like the slightly deranged looking dog on the pink shirt better than the actual artwork.

@hand in glove
Did you seriously vote my reply "troll" just because I said I liked this picture better than the actual album cover? Why?
I was merely stating an honest opinion. It's a cute dog, the album is called "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain", I fail to see how my post could be seen as trolling...

Screenshot_20200113-233100_Chrome.jpg

@hand in glove
Did you seriously vote my reply "troll" just because I said I liked this picture better than the actual album cover? Why?
I was merely stating an honest opinion. It's a cute dog, the album is called "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain", I fail to see how my post could be seen as trolling...

View attachment 54059
I scroll-trolled you by accident. Sorry. I was at the end of my lunch break at work and quickly looked at solo. This was the last thread I clicked on.

Have we drifted into some parallel universe where Moz is renowned for his brilliant album covers? This one may be rubbish, but it's still probably his best since Beethoven Was Deaf. He wouldn't be being true to himself if it were worth looking at.

Have we drifted into some parallel universe where Moz is renowned for his brilliant album covers? This one may be rubbish, but it's still probably his best since Beethoven Was Deaf. He wouldn't be being true to himself if it were worth looking at.

Wrong!

His best before this pile of crap is the deluxe version of Low In High School. Before that I'd say Vauxhall and I.

Back
Top Bottom