Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Stupid I know, but if anyones got just one spare ticket or is in need of company let me know, I'm so desperate I'm thinking of driving up there, just on the off chance I'll get a glimpse!!!:tears:

Stupid I know, but if anyones got just one spare ticket or is in need of company let me know, I'm so desperate I'm thinking of driving up there, just on the off chance I'll get a glimpse!!!:tears:

I'm afraid about 1400 people who also applied tickets are same as you.

If you don't live in London, better not drive up.

I'm just contemplating what to do with my 3 days off next week. I told my boss I was going back to Dublin so I suppose I better stay indoors incase she sees me wandering around Princes street. :tears::tears::tears:

I'm sorry to have annoyed anyone here, but I do have a life and don't spend half as much time whining on here as some. I am attending some gigs this May, but like other fans May is not soon enough. I'll try to keep my comments to myself from now on, sorry if I bothered anybody.:confused:

I'm sorry to have annoyed anyone here, but I do have a life and don't spend half as much time whining on here as some. I am attending some gigs this May, but like other fans May is not soon enough. I'll try to keep my comments to myself from now on, sorry if I bothered anybody.:confused:

You've not met The Beast before have you? :rolleyes:

Don't let one person stifle what you want to say.

In fact, even 1000 people shouldn't be able to do that.

The Beast is Always Right!! Depends were your driving from really, if i lived in London then i'd defo go down, but not from anywhere else. Morrissey will probably arrive via an under ground car park as he wont want to risk slipping on the ice outside in front of 100's of avid fans and photographers

The Beast is Always Right!! Depends were your driving from really, if i lived in London then i'd defo go down, but not from anywhere else. Morrissey will probably arrive via an under ground car park as he wont want to risk slipping on the ice outside in front of 100's of avid fans and photographers

:thumb::thumb::thumb:your a credit to your borough young man:guitar:

LOL, agreed, if i were a londoner i'd scoot on over there and chance it, but im not so i can't.
*huge gut wrenching sigh*

I've just won a ticket from the competition on True-to-you.net! Its the first time I've ever won anything.. Anyone else been lucky??

I've just won a ticket from the competition on True-to-you.net! Its the first time I've ever won anything.. Anyone else been lucky??

Congratulations!
Good to hear you're going to the show. :)

I never manage to apply for the competitions organised by TTY. :(

Last edited:
FAO Anyone that has a ticket sent from the BBC, could you possible describe the envelope they were in for me.

I'm not at my home address and haven't been for a few weeks, and am gonna get someone to check whether I got tickets (highly unlikely I know) without going through all my post!

Cheers.

I didn't get one.Trust me to go offline for the two seconds the competition was open.
Stuff it I tried.:mad:

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom