Morrissey related Christmas Presents

Wishing everyone on Moz solo a very merry Christmas !! :guitar:

What Moz related gifts did you receive ?

A bumper harvest for me so far with potential for growth throughout the day, but so far - Meetings with Morrissey book, a Smiths Calendar, a beautiful framed photo of Moz, a framed photo of the Smiths and a vinyl copy of World Won't Listen, so chuffed ! :)

Re: Morrissey Christmas Prizes

Wow you got some good friends/relatives!
Enjoy. I liked the book. :guitar:

Smiths Calender
Meetings with Morrissey

bonariffic.

I finally got me vinyl copy of The Queen is Dead!!! :D

Smiths calendar
Smiths vinyl boxset
Morrissey tickets
Sound of The Smiths (2 CD version)
Harvey Keitel and Edith Sitwell shirts.

Love PTxx.

Morrissey in Conversation and Meetings with Morrissey.

You're all so lucky. The only Morrissey-related item my family would ever get me is an "intervention". :rolleyes:

That's why I do my own Moz shopping. :p When do Milwaukee & Chicago tix go on sale already!!!??? :mad:

You're all so lucky. The only Morrissey-related item my family would ever get me is an "intervention". :rolleyes:

That's why I do my own Moz shopping. :p When do Milwaukee & Chicago tix go on sale already!!!??? :mad:

I got my moz pressies for myself, my hubby just wrapped them and put them under the tree. :)

I got my moz pressies for myself, my hubby just wrapped them and put them under the tree. :)

I like how you operate. :D And he must know "what goes around, comes around". :cool:;)

I bought myself Morrissey in Conversation when it came out. Sadly, that was my last Moz purchase. Soon to change....

I got this poster I made for myself and they delivered just yesterday!!!!! :D :horny:

Attachments

• DSC00464.JPG
    DSC00464.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 26
My kids bought me a ''Panic On The Streets 2009'' calendar;)
I is really good......:)

Jukebox Jury

My kids bought me a ''Panic On The Streets 2009'' calendar;)
I is really good......:)

Jukebox Jury

SNAP! My daughter bought me that as well... some genius at work there me thinks :)

Morrissey in Conversation is really fab. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Is it? Oh cool, I have something else to read now, but I can't wait. :)

Got a new iPod. Because my remote hard drive with all my music is in Manchester, all I can get on it so far are various Morrissey bootlegs I've downloaded off this forum. So it's KINDA Morrissey related.

Back
Top Bottom