Morrissey sighting in Seattle 25/10/17

Spotted in Seattle:

Regards,
FWD.

41057_stephaniethebeautygal_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool place Seattle. The weathers a bit like Manchester so Moz must like it

Weather is like Manchester and he likes it?? You people will never get it. There are reasons he lives in LA. You people are so delusional it is scary. Uncle Steve loves the sun. He is playing Portland John Maher's "Johnny Marr" hometown on Tuesday, so he is exploring the Northwest.

Last edited:
Weather is like Manchester and he likes it?? You people will never get it. There are reasons he lives in LA. You people are so delusional it is scary. Uncle Steve loves the sun. He is playing Portland John Maher's "Johnny Marr" hometown on Tuesday, so he is exploring the Northwest.
He loves the sun so much, and yet, remains surprisingly pale o_O

Maybe she’s doing a Jacky the Ripper look on him for Halloween :jackolantern:? Love his grey flasher slicker btw!

Thanks for censoring my posts! Much appreciated. I won’t bother again.

He should bounce down to Portland and do a vegan restaurant/pub crawl. There are plenty for him to choose from.

He should bounce down to Portland and do a vegan restaurant/pub crawl. There are plenty for him to choose from.
no, he should come to victoria and hang with me!

feel free to knock on my door Mozzer, since you know my address and all! dont be shy! i have the next two days off.... hey, so do you! how bout that?!:guitar:

:o

oh and dont worry about my old hungarian landlady if she pokes her head out and starts asking questions (she will). she's really nosy but she wont know who you are and she'll probably offer you some of her ginger cookies to take away in a ziploc bag!

dont worry about my old hungarian landlady if she pokes her head out and starts asking questions (she will). she's really nosy but she wont know who you are and she'll probably offer you some of her ginger cookies to take away in a ziploc bag!
Put a word in for some of those ginger cookies for me would you please?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom